Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
monica12345 said:
thanks well i will do so .... but one thing want to conform that .... nothing has been mention in the NOC then how come CIC can made decision on their own rules . my experience has excepted by the nova scotia ... the job responsibilities has been assessed from nova scotia only.
kindly tell me what kind of appeal letter shuld i type and get impressed by the visa officer.
Plz help
Hi, Monica. Its so sad to hear that. please share...
Did you mention yourself being an English Language Teacher or just the IELTS trainer?

deepblues

Feb 24, 2012
hi lepetit,
i dont know the timelines of my friend.. but his ielts scores were outstanding.. 8.5..
and his job letter i mean experience letter too was done very professionly as the institution has taken specific care in tht..
regards
deepblues..

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinnajamal said:
Hi, Monica. Its so sad to hear that. please share...
Did you mention yourself being an English Language Teacher or just the IELTS trainer?
I think you will be safe hinna if you are teaching English and your school / college / institute also awards degrees / certificates. don't worry...

strong

Aug 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
monica12345 said:
thanks well i will do so .... but one thing want to conform that .... nothing has been mention in the NOC then how come CIC can made decision on their own rules . my experience has excepted by the nova scotia ... the job responsibilities has been assessed from nova scotia only.
kindly tell me what kind of appeal letter shuld i type and get impressed by the visa officer.
Plz help
welcome to the board dear.
I got a rejection from them too, how come CIC assessed me and asked me for supporting doc. and now they reject me because they said i don't have enough point???? Is it just they want to get ride of 4131 for any stupid reasons???

jass.mahil

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
PUNJAB, INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI, INDIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
08-11-2012
AOR Received.
13-09-2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
11-11-2012
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
Dear Monica12345,

Sorry to hear about your case. One of my friend also facing same problem. His case is also rejected because they said your institute is no affiliated by any university. He works as Computer Instructor at NIIT. its a world level institute but still they refused it and at the same time they issued a visa to his colleague who applied in the same category. So its hard to understand the mentality of Visa Officers. They just want to clear the backlogs not matters how ?

Regards
Jass

strong

Aug 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes they want to clear everything no matter what.

jass.mahil

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
PUNJAB, INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI, INDIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
08-11-2012
AOR Received.
13-09-2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
11-11-2012
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
One thing i want to mention here is the text posted under the heading " 4021 College and other Vocational Instructors" on HRSDC website is:

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]" This unit group includes instructors who teach applied arts, academic, technical and vocational subjects to students at community colleges, CEGEPs, agricultural colleges, technical and vocational institutes, language schools and other college level schools. This unit group also includes trainers who are employed by private training establishments, companies, community agencies and governments to deliver internal training or development courses. College teachers who are heads of departments are included in this group." [/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

So its shocking to see that the visa officer of NDVO are refusing cases by saying that they are not accepting the experience of private institutes because they donot have government or university affiliation.

SMART way opted by Visa Officers to reduce backlogs.................................... shocking

monica12345

Feb 25, 2012
jass.mahil said:
One thing i want to mention here is the text posted under the heading " 4021 College and other Vocational Instructors" on HRSDC website is:

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]" This unit group includes instructors who teach applied arts, academic, technical and vocational subjects to students at community colleges, CEGEPs, agricultural colleges, technical and vocational institutes, language schools and other college level schools. This unit group also includes trainers who are employed by private training establishments, companies, community agencies and governments to deliver internal training or development courses. College teachers who are heads of departments are included in this group." [/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

So its shocking to see that the visa officer of NDVO are refusing cases by saying that they are not accepting the experience of private institutes because they donot have government or university affiliation.

yup you r right jass .. lets see what will happen next .....

SMART way opted by Visa Officers to reduce backlogs.................................... shocking

Haseeb

Sep 26, 2010
Friends, my friend got this email from London VO just today, in response to his query soon after he saw his ecas showing Decision Made? ( His status was turned to Decision Made on Feb., 21, 2012. Does it necessarily mean rejection letter or the wording show something hopeful? Did those having got refusal letters also receive such emails?

Thank you for your enquiry.

Please be advised that a letter was sent on February 28 to the mailing address on file via TCS.

We ask that you wait for the mail to arrive before requesting any further information.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (KLH)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Haseeb said:
Friends, my friend got this email from London VO just today, in response to his query soon after he saw his ecas showing Decision Made? ( His status was turned to Decision Made on Feb., 21, 2012. Does it necessarily mean rejection letter or the wording show something hopeful? Did those having got refusal letters also receive such emails?

Please be advised that a letter was sent on February 28 to the mailing address on file via TCS.

We ask that you wait for the mail to arrive before requesting any further information.

Yours sincerely,

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
38 Grosvenor Street

Government of Canada
yes i have received rejection letters sir
regards Indian

lepetit

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deepblues said:
hi lepetit,
i dont know the timelines of my friend.. but his ielts scores were outstanding.. 8.5..
and his job letter i mean experience letter too was done very professionly as the institution has taken specific care in tht..
regards
deepblues..
Thanks for sharing, deepblues!
Looks like 4131s with excellent IELTS scores and convincing docs (experience letter etc) still stand a chance of getting through the narrow door of VO.
Keep on hoping, 4131s! :)

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
deepblues said:
can u give out the exact wordings in the refusal letter..
my friend has got the visa who applied in the same category... the too frm a small institution.. but he was in a position to show continues exereince in the same place for 6+ years..
plus he showed salary slip, reference letters frm fellow collegeus, sppointment letter, increment letter.
pls add wht all did u submit along with aplication
Please dont take me negatively but i am just trying to peep into VO's mind for Pre-Juners especially with NOC not in the present list.

> Just your Appointment Letter & Experience Letter will not suffice the requirement.

> VO now assumes that people have their relatives / friends who own small private Institutes which can easily provide AL & EL.

> Salary Slips for the duration of Job proves that the Job & experience are genuine.

> If Salary slips are not available then Bank Statement of salary transfer or salary cheque realization in Bank Account is another way.

> Income Tax Returns with proof of Tax deduction by company or other related documents support your application & job experience.

> Mails related to job, Internal communications, appreciation letters further enhances the quality of documentation.

> Promotion & Salary Increment letters again helps in making your case stronger.

If your application includes above documentation, then VO never have to think twice as far as experience & authenticity of job is concerned.

Still VO can reject Pre-Juners borderline applications which are not in Present NOC list on some other grounds viz. not satisfied with job duties or any other petty reason. I have similar apprehension for my application.

deepblues

Feb 24, 2012
can u pls clarify is the scenario is like this...

1. Apointment letter and experience letter is there.
2. Salary slip is there
3. being a small firm salary was given in hand --- so the salary register where the employees were made to sign would do right..
4. salary slips are there.
5. No IT returns as salary was below tht level
6. Insurance provided by company
7. No PF and Insurance as only the factory working staff were covered in it,
8. Training certificates are there..
would these do..
regards
deepblues..

monica12345

Feb 25, 2012
Thanks every one for valueable comments and precious suggestions ... thanx alot .
Hi every one .... well i send the appeal leter to CIC on 2 march 2012 with the supporting doc.
waiting for the medicals and change the status DM to IP......
My case is totally genuin y its happen to me .....
when god will help me out of it ....
i really need help !!!!!!!
:( turned to happiness soon :)
can any one tell me the time they will take the to change the status and for medicals.
Regards
Monica12345

Haseeb

Sep 26, 2010
Seniors, ecas status changed to DECISION MADE on 21 Feb, 2010, after IN PROCESS, PRE-JUNE case, noc 4131. In response to query to the London VO asking application actual status, the VO thus replied:

Yours sincerely,

38 Grosvenor Street

My queries:

1.The vo did not clearly tell the application status, rather it gave a poor reply. Do the wording of the vo reply suggest clearly Rejection, or something positive? Please elaborate.

2. If it is rejection, how many days are there within which the applicant can
1. request reconsidearation/review 2. appeal?

3. As per the vo reply, the letter was sent on 28 Feb via TCS, and it has not been received as yet,after 14 days now. How many days does a couriered mail take to reach Pakistan in maximum?

4. If the review request time is 30 days after rejection, is the time counted from decision made date on ecas (21 feb), or when the letter was sent (28 feb) as per the response of the London vo,please?

5. Forumer Ezinne says as the email from the vo is from immigration and medical division, so it in fact means MR is on the way. what do you seniors predict,please?

6.Should I email another query to the vo or await their mail to reach me?

Thanks and regards,

Haseeb