+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Reference / Referral Letter without Letter Head

kraghupati

Jun 24, 2016
Dear All,

Please tell me what is the workaround if I am not able to get reference / referral letter from my employer on Letter Head. Also I am not able to attach referral's business card with the letter.

Thanks.

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have heard of people getting their work colleague to write and sign a referral. I did not use this myself so I can't say if it will work for sure.

No Man Left Behind

Star Member
May 19, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
kraghupati said:
Dear All,

Please tell me what is the workaround if I am not able to get reference / referral letter from my employer on Letter Head. Also I am not able to attach referral's business card with the letter.

Thanks.
Get your colleague (preferably senior) to write the reference letter. If you are not able to show his business card, make sure he includes his company email on the letter and you take a screenshot of his profile on internal company network.

kraghupati

Jun 24, 2016
No Man Left Behind said:
Get your colleague (preferably senior) to write the reference letter. If you are not able to show his business card, make sure he includes his company email on the letter and you take a screenshot of his profile on internal company network.
What about previous organizations?

Jul 2, 2016
kraghupati said:
Dear All,

Thanks.
That's a labour camp ... not a normal employer ... complain to your country's labour union/authority with this abnormality.