+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada PR

ayadav

Mar 19, 2024
Hello,

I just sent my passports from US to CPCO Canada and it says signed by R.Rosie this morning, has anyone's passport been signed by her? Majority of the people says it was signed up J. Joe.

Please, let me know!

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Hello,

I just sent my passports from US to CPCO Canada and it says signed by R.Rosie this morning, has anyone's passport been signed by her? Majority of the people says it was signed up J. Joe.

Please, let me know!
Mine was signed by J. Trud

Reactions: ayadav

Houa

Mar 3, 2024
Your passport was not signed. This means that your package (passport, photos, etc...) has been delivered and signed (signing as in receiving the package from the courier) by someone at the VAC. The VAC will then send your package to CPC-Ottawa for processing. You should follow up with the VAC to get your tracking number to track your COPR status.

Last edited:
Reactions: armoured

ayadav

Mar 19, 2024
Thank you so much for your response. How do we get in contact with the VAC? And do we simply ask them for the tracking number to track my passport's case? Since, my passport already delivered in ottawa?

Houa

Mar 3, 2024
Thank you so much for your response. How do we get in contact with the VAC? And do we simply ask them for the tracking number to track my passport's case? Since, my passport already delivered in ottawa?
I am also from the US. My passport request letter stated that I should not be sending my package to CPC-Ottawa, but to send to either the New York VAC or Los Angeles VAC. Either the New York VAC or Los Angeles VAC (whichever you pick) will forward your package to CPC-Ottawa for processing. Are you inside Canada or outside Canada?

Houa

Mar 3, 2024
I am in USA and my letter said that I need to send it to CPC-Ottawa
Yes, technically your documentations will be processed at VO Ottawa, but it should go through your nearest VAC first (in this case, New York or Los Angeles). You and me should have the same passport request letter with the same instruction unless your case is different somehow. This is what it says on my instruction (I copy paste it):

"STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS

A) To submit your package while overseas:
Please submit your package to the nearest Visa Application Centre (VAC) along with the VAC Passport Transmission fee.

Please visit the VAC website at the link below for details on how to submit your package for secure transmission. (*Please note a service fee is applicable) If you have any questions about how to submit your original passport, please contact the VAC using the information available on the following website:

For Passport Transmission instructions and fee details, please visit:
https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/

For those residing in the USA or Bermuda, please visit:
https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/usa/

For those residing in Latin America and the Caribbean, please visit:
https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/tts/

If you have submitted your passport(s), you should expect to be without it/them for four weeks, so do not arrange any travel that will require your passport(s) during this period.

If you have not heard from us after four weeks, you may contact visa office CPC-Ottawa via webform. We will not respond to queries received during this four week period.

***PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR PACKAGE VIA THE IRCC WEB FORM OR AN IRCC OFFICE***"

If you sent yours straight to CPC-Ottawa, then I'm not sure how you will be able to track the process of your COPR, but to wait until IRCC email you about your approval.

Last edited: