+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada PR Express Entry- HELP

Madhan SR

Apr 15, 2016
Hi All

I am interested in moving to Canada and I have started my Immigration process already, I am in the Express Entry Pool. I have obtained ECA, IELTS,and other supporting Documents as well.

Now My employer in Canada is ready to offer me an arranged employment.But likely they said, they cannot guaranteed to obtain Positive LMIA.

I am doing US Taxation ,my NOC Code is 1111. What my employer is saying is, I can find a candidate who is doing US Taxation in Canada itself.Thus, if we apply for a LMIA, edsc will come with question stating why foreign worker, which leads to a negative LMIA.

Can I proceed with PR with other Immigration Program to get an PR with Offer letter?

Please help me out on this.

Dexmoody

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Madhan SR said:
Hi All

I am interested in moving to Canada and I have started my Immigration process already, I am in the Express Entry Pool. I have obtained ECA, IELTS,and other supporting Documents as well.

Now My employer in Canada is ready to offer me an arranged employment.But likely they said, they cannot guaranteed to obtain Positive LMIA.

I am doing US Taxation ,my NOC Code is 1111. What my employer is saying is, I can find a candidate who is doing US Taxation in Canada itself.Thus, if we apply for a LMIA, edsc will come with question stating why foreign worker, which leads to a negative LMIA.

Can I proceed with PR with other Immigration Program to get an PR with Offer letter?

Please help me out on this.
A job offer without a positive LMIA does not give you any advantage i.e. you won't get 600 additional points.

You may still get selected if you have around 470 points without the job offer (based on latest draws).

An alternative are provincial nominations.