+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Post returned my passport to CPC-Ottawa

kenthething23

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Hi experts,

I recently received PPR and I have sent my passport to Ottawa to have my TRV stamped. However, without reasons Canada Post immediately sent my passport back in the xpresspost envelope to Ottawa as soon as it arrived in Winnipeg. (I've made complaint against Canada Post).

The tracking have shown that CPC-Ottawa received my passport back (with signature). What would they do to my passport? would they send it to me again? I am really worried that I might lose my passport due to the negligence from Canada Post.

I've called CIC but they said there's nothing they can do about it (blah blah blah) I have also sent an email to CPC-ottawa and have not yet received response.

I noticed there're similar threads to what I am experiencing now, but I didn't receive any answer from there.

If you have been in this situation before, please let me know how all of these resolved.

Thanks

Adeef

Jun 25, 2018
Have you got your passport back and how I am in same problem pls share your experience.

Aug 24, 2022
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Cpc ottawa
Hi experts,

I recently received PPR and I have sent my passport to Ottawa to have my TRV stamped. However, without reasons Canada Post immediately sent my passport back in the xpresspost envelope to Ottawa as soon as it arrived in Winnipeg. (I've made complaint against Canada Post).

The tracking have shown that CPC-Ottawa received my passport back (with signature). What would they do to my passport? would they send it to me again? I am really worried that I might lose my passport due to the negligence from Canada Post.

I've called CIC but they said there's nothing they can do about it (blah blah blah) I have also sent an email to CPC-ottawa and have not yet received response.

I noticed there're similar threads to what I am experiencing now, but I didn't receive any answer from there.

If you have been in this situation before, please let me know how all of these resolved.

Thanks
Same thing happened to me