+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

canada pnp

maddy can

May 16, 2021
Hello, I have applied for Canada PR in EE scheme 5 months ago my CRS is 385. I am confused do I need to apply for PNP separately to the province website or not, if yes kindly let me know the steps.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
If you are eligible. Google PNP and see if you are eligible as each province has different requirements. Some require a job offer and some have their own points system as well as selected NOCs.

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Hello, I have applied for Canada PR in EE scheme 5 months ago my CRS is 385. I am confused do I need to apply for PNP separately to the province website or not, if yes kindly let me know the steps.
Online PNP in general requires an active EE profile, once you succeed to earn PNP nomination it adds up to your EE profile and if you click accept nomination you earn 600 additional point ending up with 985 points eligible for PNP draws.
if you receive a PNP ITA :you won't be able to immigrate to a province other than the one that nominated you. And you will be off the pool too meaning you will not receive or can accept any other ITA.

Each province has its own PNP requirements . Which i am not really familiar to all.
Go through below link hopefully it helps.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/provincial-nominees/works.html

maddy can

May 16, 2021
Online PNP in general requires an active EE profile, once you succeed to earn PNP nomination it adds up to your EE profile and if you click accept nomination you earn 600 additional point ending up with 985 points eligible for PNP draws.
if you receive a PNP ITA :you won't be able to immigrate to a province other than the one that nominated you. And you will be off the pool too meaning you will not receive or can accept any other ITA.

Each province has its own PNP requirements . Which i am not really familiar to all.
Go through below link hopefully it helps.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/provincial-nominees/works.html
I had already created an active EE profile and waiting for ITA or PNP. But don't know do I need to apply for PNP or just wait province to nominate me.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I had already created an active EE profile and waiting for ITA or PNP. But don't know do I need to apply for PNP or just wait province to nominate me.
You need to check if you are eligible with that province‘s program and put in an expression of interest. You will not get an ITA with that score without a nomination. what is your NOC and education level (masters?)?

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Yes you need to apply to PNP, find a suitable program, fill out an application, pay the fees and earn a nomination.
Once you get nominated your score will boost, and you will secure an ITA.

Nothing is impossible, you need to read a lot, work hard and fulfil all the requirements to earn an ITA.

GL

maddy can

May 16, 2021
You need to check if you are eligible with that province‘s program and put in an expression of interest. You will not get an ITA with that score without a nomination. what is your NOC and education level (masters?)?
My NOC is 2171 and education level is master but in wes I got double graduation...

maddy can

May 16, 2021
Yes you need to apply to PNP, find a suitable program, fill out an application, pay the fees and earn a nomination.
Once you get nominated your score will boost, and you will secure an ITA.

Nothing is impossible, you need to read a lot, work hard and fulfil all the requirements to earn an ITA.

GL
What are the steps to apply separately for PNP.

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
What are the steps to apply separately for PNP.
- you browse the desired province
-vist their official website for example https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/live-in-saskatchewan/by-immigrating/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/browse-sinp-programs/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-eoi-system

- create a profile
-submit an Expression of Interest EOI
- Wait for their draws if you were selected
-submit a complete application and pay the fees
-next they review the application and verify your documents
-if ok you receive a nomination letter
Then this nomination adds up to your EE profile then you earn 600 additional points.
-wait for fedral PNP draw for an ITA
-once invited you file a PR application

I recommend you watch vedios on YouTube for the topic for each province. And below link
Please don't pose more inquires PNP and EE requires a lot of reading and watching material thats why a consultant is expensive however you don't need one if you read.

GL

Reactions: Naturgrl

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
- you browse the desired province
-vist their official website for example https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/live-in-saskatchewan/by-immigrating/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/browse-sinp-programs/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-eoi-system

- create a profile
-submit an Expression of Interest EOI
- Wait for their draws if you were selected
-submit a complete application and pay the fees
-next they review the application and verify your documents
-if ok you receive a nomination letter
Then this nomination adds up to your EE profile then you earn 600 additional points.
-wait for fedral PNP draw for an ITA
-once invited you file a PR application

I recommend you watch vedios on YouTube for the topic for each province. And below link
Please don't pose more inquires PNP and EE requires a lot of reading and watching material thats why a consultant is expensive however you don't need one if you read.

GL
Also just to add check the NOCs for a province. Depending on the NOC you may need a license.

Reactions: Bacelor

Talal205

Star Member
Feb 3, 2021
From what I gathered until now, I can say the following:

BC, Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, and Yukon all need valid job offers.
Alberta, Nova Scotia, and Ontario do not have independent applications; only via EE.
Manitoba and New Brunswick require you to have a connection to the province.
PEI and Saskatchewan are the only two provinces I could apply to. However, your NOC must not be on the excluded NOC list for SINP (which is the case for me).

Good luck.

Reactions: Bacelor

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
From what I gathered until now, I can say the following:

BC, Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, and Yukon all need valid job offers.
Alberta, Nova Scotia, and Ontario do not have independent applications; only via EE.
Manitoba and New Brunswick require you to have a connection to the province.
PEI and Saskatchewan are the only two provinces I could apply to. However, your NOC must not be on the excluded NOC list for SINP (which is the case for me).

Good luck.
If you Google PNP tracker it will save you time for the same analysis.
Thx

Reactions: Talal205

Talal205

Star Member
Feb 3, 2021
Thank you very much for the info, I did not know that before.
That could have saved me a lot of time indeed. :)