+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Migration making zero career if our experience is 15 yrs in steel industry is a big mistake

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Difficult to suggest anything unless we understand what you’re asking. Spend a little bit more time writing a clear query if you expect help here.

iamhammad

Oct 14, 2017
What he is trying to say is Canada migration making zero career if our experience is 15 yrs in steel industry is a big mistake :p

Satish kumar vudukala

Oct 21, 2018
Kuwait
Category........
I am extremely sorry , I am unable to explain my doubt ,I was trying to ask

I have 15 yrs of experience in steel industry,I am well settled in Kuwait having 2 Lakhs salary, free family accodomation,yearly air ticket for family and visa expenses is my befits only for my kids education I want to migrate to canada ,is it a good to idea Kindly suggest me with ur kind hrt.

Thank you

Very simple, if you feel it is a mistake then don't commit that mistake! You are not being forced to immigrate!
Very simple, if you feel it is a mistake then don't commit that mistake! You are not being forced to immigrate!

Reactions: iamhammad

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018

I have 15 yrs of experience in steel industry,I am well settled in Kuwait having 2 Lakhs salary, free family accodomation,yearly air ticket for family and visa expenses is my befits only for my kids education I want to migrate to canada ,is it a good to idea Kindly suggest me with ur kind hrt.

Thank you
Buddy I highly doubt anyone can help you with that. It's a really personal call. We can help you navigate the process if you choose to apply for migration. But whether to migrate or not has to be your call. Prepare a pro and cons list based on your research and take a call. You seem well settled in your current job so take sometime and think carefully. All the best!

Satish kumar vudukala

Oct 21, 2018
Kuwait
Category........
Thank you brother

Buddy I highly doubt anyone can help you with that. It's a really personal call. We can help you navigate the process if you choose to apply for migration. But whether to migrate or not has to be your call. Prepare a pro and cons list based on your research and take a call. You seem well settled in your current job so take sometime and think carefully. All the best!

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Ev

Thank you
Everybody has different aspirations, desires and needs. So end of the day you need to evaluate and decide.
It is a big decision, dont let others decide for you especially people on this forum who dont know you and your circumstances well.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
As everyone has said it is a personal decision which your whole family needs to commit to and not simply if you think education in Canada will be any better or not for your children especially if you have never visited Canada even as a tourist.

Cannot speak to the steel industry directly but as sure you probably know the US imposed a massive tariff on Canadian steel which if stays in place would expect to maybe see a downturn in the steel industry for a while. So people already in Canada will be trying to keep their jobs in steel without any new immigrants coming in regardless of years of experience.

You need to do the research and see if you gain the points required for immigration and go from there. Not many have the luxury of a look see tourist visit but if someone can that can help.

mt103plus

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017

Thank you
With that salary, you should be comfortably able to send your kids to Canada on student visa for education after 12th. Please do thorough research on job prospects in Canada and also on your ability to get your old job back should things go south in Canada. I am assuming age isn't on your side for you to take the risk of leaving a well-paying job with good benefits to migrate.

Good luck!