+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada migration consultant fee charges

Satish kumar vudukala

Oct 21, 2018
Kuwait
Category........
Dear friends ,

I am staying in Kuwait,I am taking help of consultant resettlement solutions for migrating CANADA,

Their charges are Charging 2500$ for process fee Is it genuine fee price .
150000/- INR

550$
550$
150$
490$
490$
Above amount I have to pay to Canada govt which also 2500$

Grand total - 5000$

Shall I pay or no

Guide me friends

Sherlok

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
Well, for starters you can avoid that hefty 2500$ process fee! Please read up the information available on the official website and research about the process using forums like this one which has a great bunch of information and people willing to help.

vorador

Star Member
Aug 25, 2018
Dear friends ,

I am staying in Kuwait,I am taking help of consultant resettlement solutions for migrating CANADA,

Their charges are Charging 2500$ for process fee Is it genuine fee price .
150000/- INR

550$
550$
150$
490$
490$
Above amount I have to pay to Canada govt which also 2500$

Grand total - 5000$

Shall I pay or no

Guide me friends
Can I first ask you why do you think you need a consultant?

Reactions: gnt_home

Lorenc80

Aug 13, 2018
for once I would have liked to have paid those 2500 USD. that was back in March when I got my application rejected for being incomplete. couldn't get another ITA since and had to try for PNPs. I guess the consultant might have noticed I was missing some info. I'm just guessing. Not using one now (and not really needing it) but it takes time to get to understand the process and IRCC requirements properly. so in that sense it shouldn't be that much of a bad idea.
finally, not needed but if you are not comfortable with documentation requirements consultants is an option

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
if they take your ielts test for you, get transcripts and eca done for you, work with your employers to get reference letters for you and get your police certificate and medicals done for you, then maybe 2500 is worth it. But they won't do any of the above.
I would second this. You need to ask yourself a question whether you have the time to research for yourself. The information is available here and many people would be willing to help. Having a consultant doesn't really make the process easier per se as you still need to do the heavy lifting as highlighted by navinball above. Also, having a consultant doesn't speed up the process either in terms of final PPR. So it really depends on you. I personally feel 2500$ is quite a lot for the work they will do. But, time is really money. Do you have the time?

peacefulwarrior

Jun 4, 2018
for once I would have liked to have paid those 2500 USD. that was back in March when I got my application rejected for being incomplete. couldn't get another ITA since and had to try for PNPs. I guess the consultant might have noticed I was missing some info. I'm just guessing. Not using one now (and not really needing it) but it takes time to get to understand the process and IRCC requirements properly. so in that sense it shouldn't be that much of a bad idea.
finally, not needed but if you are not comfortable with documentation requirements consultants is an option
Can you share the rejection reason. What was missing in your application?

Lorenc80

Aug 13, 2018
Can you share the rejection reason. What was missing in your application?
I have said this in many other threads. My wife's PCC did not include her maiden name... and that was it. In this case I am pretty confident another pair of eyes (i.e. consultant with experience) would have noticed it before IRCC.
but that is in the past ;)
Submitting my application very soon and more competent than 6 months ago thanks to all of you people. very thankful indeed.

Reactions: peacefulwarrior

peacefulwarrior

Jun 4, 2018
I have said this in many other threads. My wife's PCC did not include her maiden name... and that was it. In this case I am pretty confident another pair of eyes (i.e. consultant with experience) would have noticed it before IRCC.
Submitting my application very soon and more competent than 6 months ago thanks to all of you people. very thankful indeed.
All the best! I am sure you will get it this time :)

Reactions: Lorenc80

vorador

Star Member
Aug 25, 2018
Don't be so sure the consultant might notice it. Only a good one would, I have hear horrible stories so dont feel so bad about it.

Reactions: Lorenc80

Lorenc80

Aug 13, 2018
Don't be so sure the consultant might notice it. Only a good one would, I have hear horrible stories so dont feel so bad about it.
I'm already through with it. in some sense I don't even regret it as a lot of good stuff has happened since then while here.... but now is time to move forward with my Canadian plans. :D

Reactions: vorador