Canada MBA admission requirements for good reputed universities

vivek@5556

Nov 29, 2019
Hi,
I am Vivek , I want to do MBA in any good Canadian universities.my profile is
10 grade - 90%
12 grade - 91.2%
B.tech - 6.95 CGPA equilent to 66.7%
Work experience - 2 years as on June 2020 in a reputed bank in India.
My doubt is people are saying it is difficult to enter into good Canadian universities for MBA with percentage less than 70%.
Can any one tell me is it still possible to get admissions in canadabMBA universities with 66.7%??if yes can you elaborate some good university names.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,
10 grade - 90%
12 grade - 91.2%
My doubt is people are saying it is difficult to enter into good Canadian universities for MBA with percentage less than 70%.
Can any one tell me is it still possible to get admissions in canadabMBA universities with 66.7%??if yes can you elaborate some good university names.
I agree that it will be difficult as well. You never know with international students. Some schools are only interested in the money. Likely top 5 are still out of reach since they get enough interest from international applicants.

mayankraj

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
india
Hi,
10 grade - 90%
12 grade - 91.2%
My post high school profile looks somewhat like yours. I also thought of going for MBA in Canada but the truth is that you won't get any good colleges without relevant experience in Canada itself. What you can do is, apply for a PG Diploma course in a management related subject that is not too different from your BTech stream. Use that as a bridge course. After completion of course, work for two years and gain some experience. Then go for the MBA college. If your plan is to stay back in Canada then you can apply for PR before applying for college and it will help you financially.