+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada May 2020 intake refusal is quite higher than expected.

Neil johnson

Aug 5, 2020
When most of the prospective international students and education consultants are anticipating steep success rate for Fall intake 2020, the results for May 2020 intake are insinuating grim reality.

Director of "AmCan immigration" and also an accredited ICCRC consultant has just told in utube video that even students with good profiles are being refused, especially who applied via paper mode. Most likely ,the reason is tremendous accumulation of applications for which students have to face the music.I request the recently refused applicants to share their views and profiles with us in the comment section to check the veracity of the given claim and have the exhaustive understanding of contemporary situation.

To see the video search "AmCan immigration" on utube.

sangar_si

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
I think that might be because approvals aren't coming in these days. Although IRCC confirmed two stage approvals, I am yet to see any student from India who has received an AIP. However, several applications have been rejected. I applied for May and my application is still in process. Still hopeful to receive my permit.

Neil johnson

Aug 5, 2020
I think that might be because approvals aren't coming in these days. Although IRCC confirmed two stage approvals, I am yet to see any student from India who has received an AIP. However, several applications have been rejected. I applied for May and my application is still in process. Still hopeful to receive my permit.
Sangar_si, What is the general profile of applicants,in your knowledge, who are lately refused?? So that we can predict the visa trend.

Nirisha88

Jun 9, 2020
When most of the prospective international students and education consultants are anticipating steep success rate for Fall intake 2020, the results for May 2020 intake are insinuating grim reality.

Director of "AmCan immigration" and also an accredited ICCRC consultant has just told in utube video that even students with good profiles are being refused, especially who applied via paper mode. Most likely ,the reason is tremendous accumulation of applications for which students have to face the music.I request the recently refused applicants to share their views and profiles with us in the comment section to check the veracity of the given claim and have the exhaustive understanding of contemporary situation.

To see the video search "AmCan immigration" on utube.
Just to make it clear that I have seen numerous people who have had horrible experience with "'AmCan Immigration". They are not at all reliable and are purely driven by greed. I strongly recommend everyone not too give your files to such careless and greedy agent. They are synonym of recklessness and dishonesty.

And off late, we have had few refusals. The trend suggested that most of them were applying for second/third time. The other students who got refused had opted for one year college courses which were not aligned with their studies.

We should be receiving updates in bulk in next two weeks. Good luck everyone.

Neil johnson

Aug 5, 2020
Just to make it clear that I have seen numerous people who have had horrible experience with "'AmCan Immigration". They are not at all reliable and are purely driven by greed. I strongly recommend everyone not too give your files to such careless and greedy agent. They are synonym of recklessness and dishonesty.

And off late, we have had few refusals. The trend suggested that most of them were applying for second/third time. The other students who got refused had opted for one year college courses which were not aligned with their studies.

We should be receiving updates in bulk in next two weeks. Good luck everyone.
I am also praying for positive results.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Refusal is high because many schools are either cancelling May intake completely or know that majority will look to defer to Fall or even Winter. It is untenable to have everyone defer, therefore the most sensible solution is to reject for May intake

Reactions: jigzyy