+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada immigration

Ab.popal

Jul 19, 2019
Hello everyone I really need your help and advices I want to go to Canada with my family I don't know how or where to start? We are in trouble they killed my dad my sister and brothers are under 18 we just want to go there no matter how much does it costs we cant live here anymore plzz someone help us...

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Well if cost is not an issue then go ahead and apply for a TRV. but that is just to visit and is not guaranteed that you will be granted on as money is not the only aspect that they look at.

also if cost is not the issue why do you leave with your family to another-country im sure you will be-safe in another country.

Information about immigration programs can be found here:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada.html

see if anything fits with what you maybe facing..

Good Luck.

Reactions: Ahmadali11

Ab.popal

Jul 19, 2019
Well if cost is not an issue then go ahead and apply for a TRV. but that is just to visit and is not guaranteed that you will be granted on as money is not the only aspect that they look at.

also if cost is not the issue why do you leave with your family to another-country im sure you will be-safe in another country.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada.html

Good Luck.

Good Luck.
Thank you
Not just visit we need to live there we can't live here anymore we are in trouble I don't know what to do I just heard about Canada's immigration I thought I should try for my family can you give some information about the process like from where it can start like from which country and how much time will this process take?

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Thank you
Not just visit we need to live there we can't live here anymore we are in trouble I don't know what to do I just heard about Canada's immigration I thought I should try for my family can you give some information about the process like from where it can start like from which country and how much time will this process take?

See if anything fits with what you maybe facing..

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Thank you

My questions would be:

1, What country are you from?
2, Why are you in trouble, explain some more about what is happening and your situation.
3, have you relocated to a different part of the country? or a different country

When the real professionals come in they can give you more info but at least they will have a better understanding of what is happening.

@jddd
@legalfalcon
@live&love

@Immigration_guru

Ab.popal

Jul 19, 2019
my questions would be:

what country are you from?
why are you in trouble, explain some more about what is happening and your situation.
I am from Afghanistan my father was working for Americans he killed by someone there is no one to protect us....I am the eldest in siblings we are facing many problems

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
I am from Afghanistan my father was working for Americans he killed by someone there is no one to protect us....I am the eldest in siblings we are facing many problems

So basically if i understand correct your dad was killed by America and you wanna come to Canada which is the neighbor of Canada. you know you can walk from Canada to America.

or you are saying since your dad is no longer alive you are no longer protected by him in your country?

so you are no scared of the Americans who killed him but the Afgans who might kill you and you siblings since you have no protector. IE your dad...

Ab.popal

Jul 19, 2019
So basically if i understand correct your dad was killed by america and you wanna come to canada which is the neighbor of canada. you know you can walk from canada to america.

or you are saying since your dad is no longer alive you are no longer protected by him in your country?

so you are no scared of the americans who killed him but the afans who might kill you and you siblings?
No its not like that I said he was working with Americans in Afghanistan nd he was killed by unknown person. Yess we are not safe here. I am just 17 years old its 4:39 o clock in the morning I didn't sleep the whole night we are really scared

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
No its not like that I said he was working with Americans in Afghanistan nd he was killed by unknown person. Yess we are not safe here. I am just 17 years old its 4:39 o clock in the morning I didn't sleep the whole night we are really scared

So you do need a Visa to enter Canada from your country. and at 17 years old you are still considered a minor so doubt you will be able to apply for a visa. and also to prove you have ties to your country will be a problem since you are 17 and your parents are no longer around.

i honestly do not know what information i can give you at this point.

lets see if anyone else will jump into this conversation and give you some better information.

I wish you Great Luck and will keep you & your siblings in my prayers

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
in case you get apply for a TRV and get it then file for a asylum and good luck.

Just a few info you may need.

First, you must have extensive Documentation on how your life is impossible in your country and your life is directly threatened. No newspapers, documentaries or other general material. This MUST be specific police reports, doctors’ records etc. Then are you sure there is NOWHERE in your country where you will be safe. Also, Asylum is not for bad conditions, better schooling or medical care, or too few jobs or a pushy government. NONE of these will be accepted!! Finally, One way is to get to Canada and claim..., almost impossible. The other is to leave your country apply to the UNHCR as a refugee and wait. You may not be sent to Canada, however. Better to go to school get advanced degrees and diplomas and try that way. Very few, very, very few are accepted for Asylum.

https://irb-cisr.gc.ca/en/statistics/protection/Pages/RPDStat2019.aspx

For direct immigration use this tool: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/come-canada-tool.html
got this from another forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: visatest

Ab.popal

Jul 19, 2019
So you do need a Visa to enter Canada from your country. and at 17 years old you are still considered a minor so doubt you will be able to apply for a visa. and also to prove you have ties to your country will be a problem since you are 17 and your parents are no longer around.

i honestly do not know what information i can give you at this point.

lets see if anyone else will jump into this conversation and give you some better information.

I wish you Great Luck and will keep you & your siblings in my prayers
Thank you so much
its urgent if we are safe why I am awake till now but its okay there is no human to understand your situation

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Thank you so much
its urgent if we are safe why I am awake till now but its okay there is no human to understand your situation

I Really understand and wish i could help but it is really hard as based on your situation at the time there is limited information i have to be honest. i have to say it actually hurts my heart to know that a 17 year old has to be the adult in the family and is unable to think about being a child and has to be up thinking about ways on how to leave his Country .

do you have family members,

where is your mom.
your dads family or moms family what happen to all the adults in your family.

Ab.popal

Jul 19, 2019
I Really understand and wish i could help but it is really hard as based on your situation at the time there is limited information i have to be honest. i have to say it actually hurts my heart to know that a 17 year old has to be the adult in the family and is unable to think about being a child and has to be up thinking about ways on how to leave his Country .

do you have family members,

where is your mom.
your dads family or moms family what happen to all the adults in your family.
Thank you for understanding
Actually This is the situation of every Afghan. My mom is sick and she is not educated...my grandparents are no longer and others they are busy in their own life there is no one to ask nd they can't do anything. I just wish my siblings have better life than me that why I am trying to send them to another country...