+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada immigration refuse my visitor visa what can i do now ?

samirthakkar1205

Jan 22, 2020
I apply for Canada Visitor visa online on Dtd. 26.12.2019 for my self, my wife, my son and my mother. On 28.12.2019 Biometrics letter generated by Canada Immigration. I give my Biometrics on Dtd. 02.01.2020. Thereafter i received decision letter from Canada Immigration on Dtd. 13.01.2020 stating that refuse my visitor visa due to Immigration office not satisfied that i return from Canada to my home country India under section 179(b).

I upload all the relevant documents and i am Government employee in my home country. But i just mentioned in my application form that but i forgot to upload the employment documents i.e Appointment Letter, Salary Slip, NOC and Leave approval letter from Employer. It is the reason for refuse my visa ?

What can i do now ? Please guide me......

Thank you.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I apply for Canada Visitor visa online on Dtd. 26.12.2019 for my self, my wife, my son and my mother. On 28.12.2019 Biometrics letter generated by Canada Immigration. I give my Biometrics on Dtd. 02.01.2020. Thereafter i received decision letter from Canada Immigration on Dtd. 13.01.2020 stating that refuse my visitor visa due to Immigration office not satisfied that i return from Canada to my home country India under section 179(b).

I upload all the relevant documents and i am Government employee in my home country. But i just mentioned in my application form that but i forgot to upload the employment documents i.e Appointment Letter, Salary Slip, NOC and Leave approval letter from Employer. It is the reason for refuse my visa ?

What can i do now ? Please guide me......

Thank you.
Be of the reasons for your refusal. Has your family travelled a lot together not for business. Where have they been? How much savings were you showing? Leaving with your home family makes ties to home much smaller. Do you have family in Canada that you are visiting? How long do you want to stay in Canada? Have you ever applied to immigrate to Canada?

samirthakkar1205

Jan 22, 2020
Be of the reasons for your refusal. Has your family travelled a lot together not for business. Where have they been? How much savings were you showing? Leaving with your home family makes ties to home much smaller. Do you have family in Canada that you are visiting? How long do you want to stay in Canada? Have you ever applied to immigrate to Canada?
No my family never travelled lot together. Me and my family live in India.

I show 20000 CAD for my visit.

My cousin brother live in canada with permanent residence visa and he also give me invitation letter.

i want to stay for 25 days in Canada. I apply first time to immigrate to Canada

nmatter

May 12, 2019
No my family never travelled lot together. Me and my family live in India.

I show 20000 CAD for my visit.

My cousin brother live in canada with permanent residence visa and he also give me invitation letter.

i want to stay for 25 days in Canada. I apply first time to immigrate to Canada
little confusion
Immigration or visit ?

samirthakkar1205

Jan 22, 2020
little confusion
Immigration or visit ?
I apply for Visitor visa for my self, my wife, my son and my mother and i uploaded my all the financial supporting documents, property documents, invitation letter and all the forms but i mention in my form that i am government employees but i dont attached any documents regaeding my employment...