+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Immigration lawyer

DRM11

Jun 21, 2018
Hi I have created express entry profile and waiting for the ITA. Does anyone know about Immigration lawyer who simply advice on the documentation and review the document.
I am not interested in those consultants who start by creating express entry profile till the the visa is stamped since I am not comfortable sharing my login credentials.

Has anyone in this group taken any document review service from lawyer and they can give reference.

Thanks.

systems.engineer

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Washington DC
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi I have created express entry profile and waiting for the ITA. Does anyone know about Immigration lawyer who simply advice on the documentation and review the document.
I am not interested in those consultants who start by creating express entry profile till the the visa is stamped since I am not comfortable sharing my login credentials.

Has anyone in this group taken any document review service from lawyer and they can give reference.

Thanks.
Contact www.getgcms.com

I got my documents reviewed from them. They provide the documents review, document drafting, and affidavit services. Very efficient and professional.