+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada govt. will allow pr card's zerox for entering Canada ?

chiri9

Jul 6, 2009
Hi all,
i am having pr status but i lost(actually this is inside home only but i forgot where?) my pr card in my house, i am finding but it may take time meanwhile i want to open an NRI account but the bank people demanding all original documents, zerox are having for all require document so should they allow or should i make afidavit for this, pls suggest me but while my pr card is in my house only so how can i make its affidavit for lost, pls guide me and advice me

and one more thing i want to ask you that suppose i dont get the original one then CIC can accept this zerox and on that basis will they allow to reenter me in canada ? i pr in family class, in my family, my wife and son both are having original one except me.
let me know and clear it out.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you have lost your PR card, even if you think it's in your house, you have obviously lost it if you can't find it, you should apply for a travel document if you want to return to Canada and once you are living in Canada again, you can apply for a new PR card. I can not say who will or will not accept a xerox of a PR card.