+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada FSW -which immigration agents/consultants should one go from from Mumbai

mapleDream2014

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Hi,

I wanted to know which of the following immigration agents should one go for as I am planning to join one of them:
1. Y-Axis (in vashi, Navi - Mumbai).
2. Abhinav immigration (in Khar, Mumbai)
3. Canam (in Mulund, Mumbai)
4. Apex consultants (in vashi, Navi - Mumbai).

I really need as to which one is the best out of these and if any of you have faced any problems wr.t. any fraud, any communication hindrances like not returning of calls/emails, non-clarity of details during the various stages of the process, lack of subject matter expertise (like in the end it turns out that we ourselves have to do our research while filling the forms/documentation and the agent is not helping at all) , etc with these agents if at all you have used them or heard about them.

Requesting you all to kindly share your reviews and advice so that I can decide asap as to which agent I should go for. Thanks in advance..!!

happy16

Jul 13, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
Don't go in for them!! I am myself using one of the above mentioned and do I feel :-[

They are least bothered and in the end you'll have to yourself do all the research and by the end of it you'll be capable to guide a new person better then them!!

In our case, they actually delayed the process twice because of stupid careless mistake or should I say laziness!! & in few issues I've given them a solution after consulting this forum and they have accepted it.

You'll do better without them. This forum is better than all above agents combined together. Don't!! :p

Joe83

Star Member
Jul 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2013 PER Received..: 10-10-2013
Doc's Request.
15-07-2014 (PCC & Updated forms)
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Waiting
I am not from India,

Im using a consultant in Canada, and just like my friend above mentioned..

He is careless, and do many many mistakes in the applications he fill for me...
And i end up filling the applications myself instead of waiting for him to correct his stupid mistakes..

and yea i use this form to give him advises and solutions... :mad:

Do it yourself if you can do it,, otherwise have a consultant to help him i mean help you ;D

happy16

Jul 13, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
And most of them have this money back guarantee wherein you're paid back most of the money if for whatsoever reason you don't get a PR issued.

Don't get tempted that for this, it puts you in a no loss proposition. The amount of extra work and tension you'll get can be saved if you do it yourself!! :-\ ;D

Plus I used to wonder that because of this very reason (money back) still why are these guys so careless! As in it's their loss as well if my file is rejected!! Then I realized the people we're dealing with are after all employees, heck, why would they bother either ways!! :p

Use the CIC 7000 guide & forum, it's more than enough!!

mapleDream2014

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Thanks happy16 and Joe83 for your insights!!
Since I am just starting with this process, I was wondering if at all I would be able to do it all by myself as there are so many forms to fill and so many documents to be sent. I am especially concerned with getting stuck on what is to be filled in the fields of so many forms as they seem very complex.

@happy16 Can u please tell me which agent are you using? If at all you aren't comfortable with publishing his name here, can you pls PM me the same so that if at all at some later stage I find the need of using an agent, I will drive away from that one...!! I have PM'ed you.. :)

happy16

Jul 13, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
no need to drive away from the agent I'm using bro!! They're not all that bad, or should I say, they're reviews were better than others you've mentioned when I was shortlisting one!! So now from my experience with them, what I am suggesting is to drive away from using one itself!

polara69

Mar 9, 2013
mapleDream2014 said:
Thanks happy16 and Joe83 for your insights!!
Since I am just starting with this process, I was wondering if at all I would be able to do it all by myself as there are so many forms to fill and so many documents to be sent. I am especially concerned with getting stuck on what is to be filled in the fields of so many forms as they seem very complex.

@ happy16 Can u please tell me which agent are you using? If at all you aren't comfortable with publishing his name here, can you pls PM me the same so that if at all at some later stage I find the need of using an agent, I will drive away from that one...!! I have PM'ed you.. :)
No need for any consultant. Trust only yourself, it is YOUR future, do not have it mucked up by someone interested in your money only. I did it myself, it is easy! Just follow the steps, send in what is required, not more not less. Ask questions here, after you used google. Use initiative, be proactive. We help on this forum, but we are not holding hands. ;D

mapleDream2014

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Hey thanks polara69..!! I guess i will be doing it myself only. Since you have completed the process, I would like to ask you one question about the WES process..Should HSC/SSC marksheets be attested from teh respective boards and included in the application to WES ?

polara69

Mar 9, 2013
mapleDream2014 said:
Hey thanks polara69..!! I guess i will be doing it myself only. Since you have completed the process, I would like to ask you one question about the WES process..Should HSC/SSC marksheets be attested from teh respective boards and included in the application to WES ?
Sorry cannot help you there.. When I came to Canada, no WES was required..