+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada For a Palestinian refugee,any information or advice please?

Haddad82

Jan 23, 2016
I have a Palestinian nationality holding a travel document issued from Syria as most of the Palestinian refugees whose left their country in 1948 , due to war in Palestine our home country , and till now with their sons and grandsons whose carry same travel document ...
I lived in Syria with my family , but due to war crisis ,and bad situation I tried to escape and survive with my kids , and I got a temporary work permit from private company in united Arab emirates , and moved their ,but this work permit will expire on April 2016 , and I can't go back to Syria due to bad situations ( Although it is the only country I can enter now due to travel document I have) ,I am registered in UN and UNRWA as a Palestinian refugee when I was in Syria and I have all official documents to prove that...

My question :
Can I apply as a refugee ? Because I don't know where to go after My work permit expire and contract finish ,could you help me please any advice ?

I will be highly appreciated

Kind regards

Haddad82

Jan 23, 2016
Re: Resettlement in Canada For a Palestinian ,any information or advice please?

Dear Admin , members any information to help me please? No reply till now

fsfh60

Apr 26, 2012
Surrey, British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
23-10-2013
As far as I know, you would have to leave the country and than for refugee. best of luck my brother.

canadaleads

Jan 24, 2016
Haddad82 said:
I have a Palestinian nationality holding a travel document issued from Syria as most of the Palestinian refugees whose left their country in 1948 , due to war in Palestine our home country , and till now with their sons and grandsons whose carry same travel document ...
I lived in Syria with my family , but due to war crisis ,and bad situation I tried to escape and survive with my kids , and I got a temporary work permit from private company in united Arab emirates , and moved their ,but this work permit will expire on April 2016 , and I can't go back to Syria due to bad situations ( Although it is the only country I can enter now due to travel document I have) ,I am registered in UN and UNRWA as a Palestinian refugee when I was in Syria and I have all official documents to prove that...

My question :
Can I apply as a refugee ? Because I don't know where to go after My work permit expire and contract finish ,could you help me please any advice ?

I will be highly appreciated

Kind regards
you have to come to Canada as a tourist or anything and after advancing for asylum here in Canada to accept asylum Palestinian particularly Montreal after 2 or 3 months 8) 8)

Haddad82

Jan 23, 2016
canadaleads said:
you have to come to Canada as a tourist or anything and after advancing for asylum here in Canada to accept asylum Palestinian particularly Montreal after 2 or 3 months 8) 8)
thanks for your replies ...
Just I want to know only Montreal can accept refugees ? And the case will take 2-3 month to be accepted you mean in Montreal ...

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Haddad82 said:
thanks for your replies ...
Just I want to know only Montreal can accept refugees ? And the case will take 2-3 month to be accepted you mean in Montreal ...
You can make a refugee claim at any Canadian international airport.