+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Express Entry Visa process stuck in "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam"

Rakaviya

Oct 6, 2018
Hi All

Let me given an overview of my visa process, please give your thoughts on this issue.

July 2018 - Received Invitation
Sep 2018 - Submitted all the documents requested. I was not married at that time
Feb 2019 - Recieved the PPR , but still the background check was in status "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
But since I had got married in Feb 2019 , I had updated this to the CIC and they asked to submit additional documents for her (Medical , Police certificate) and not submit my passport
Mar 2019 - Submitted the additional documents request for my wife.
Mar 21 2019 - UCI generated for spouse
Mar 24 2019 - Medical Status changed to " We are reviewing the results of your medical exam."
Mar 26 2019 - Review of additional documents changed to " We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

Till now (close to 2 months) I do not see any updates in the medical exam. So I am worried if the panel physician has not uploaded the results correctly or is this a technical issue since they have started reviewing the additional documents submitted.

The panel physician is also not of much help , because any call goes to the clinic goes through a customer service and they never get back . :( . Also sent a mail to CIC , but no reply from them as well :(

Request the users to share your feedback on how i should go forward.

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
Hi All

Let me given an overview of my visa process, please give your thoughts on this issue.

July 2018 - Received Invitation
Sep 2018 - Submitted all the documents requested. I was not married at that time
Feb 2019 - Recieved the PPR , but still the background check was in status "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
But since I had got married in Feb 2019 , I had updated this to the CIC and they asked to submit additional documents for her (Medical , Police certificate) and not submit my passport
Mar 2019 - Submitted the additional documents request for my wife.
Mar 21 2019 - UCI generated for spouse
Mar 24 2019 - Medical Status changed to " We are reviewing the results of your medical exam."
Mar 26 2019 - Review of additional documents changed to " We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

Till now (close to 2 months) I do not see any updates in the medical exam. So I am worried if the panel physician has not uploaded the results correctly or is this a technical issue since they have started reviewing the additional documents submitted.

The panel physician is also not of much help , because any call goes to the clinic goes through a customer service and they never get back . :( . Also sent a mail to CIC , but no reply from them as well :(

Request the users to share your feedback on how i should go forward.
I wound't worry in your case. I think it's normal.