+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada EE basic info

khak.pa

Feb 14, 2015
Dear All, Good day

Can someone assist me on this

I am in IT profession since new year 2015 has open again chance immigration

1) can we file register and proceed with ECA without IELTS, as some agents says you can proceed with
2) I am in Riyadh KSA, the interview can be conduct in Riyadh Canadian Embassy or Abu Zahbi, any chance of exemption in case of Express Entry
3) is it advisable to file case through lawyer agent or consultant, can we not file the case our self.

Kind Regards,

khak.pa

Feb 14, 2015
i do have more to ask about

my noc 2171 most closely work for me

be ad ise what are things and steps to do before going to csa or wes

pnp, job offer, state sponsor ship also confusing how it work with csa and wes , same time question for job bank lima

if some can guide steps for beginners, my max score 308 unoffical scoring online point calc

irishIan

Star Member
Apr 10, 2013
If you can get a company to get an LMIA approved job offer then your chances of success jump considerably due to the 600 points bringing your total to the top 10%

khak.pa

Feb 14, 2015
i ask some clarification point to detail understand since i am beginner in this .

if someone can assist or guide line, lima approval how is this possible, 2nd can we file case csa without IELTS

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
khak.pa said:
Dear All, Good day

Can someone assist me on this

I am in IT profession since new year 2015 has open again chance immigration

1) can we file register and proceed with ECA without IELTS, as some agents says you can proceed withNope. IELTS is mandatory
2) I am in Riyadh KSA, the interview can be conduct in Riyadh Canadian Embassy or Abu Zahbi, any chance of exemption in case of Express Entry Not sure, but that is something you can worry about later. Lots more to do before the interview stage.
3) is it advisable to file case through lawyer agent or consultant, can we not file the case our self.In my opinion,no consultant is required. You can make your own profile online and with the help of this forum. Most consultants are only out to make a quick buck and don't know much about the EE process anyway.

Kind Regards,