+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada ECA initial Stage

fayaza

Jul 5, 2015
Dear Guys,

Please advise base on my situation.

I am living in UAE, and have all my degrees/transcript with me. I have done SSC then HSC (both Karachi) and then 4-year bachelor (BsCS) from FAST NUCES KHI.

Now. I already have the HEC sealed envelop with me which contains copies of my bachelor degree and mark sheet. I don't have any attestation in my SSC or HSC certificate or mark sheet.

Now, base on the current timeline, which is the most convenient way to do the ECA in which can get maximum points for my education. Keeping in mind that all the degrees are with me.

Anyone who have accurate knowledge please advise possibles ways for doing the ECA from the following as all will require my university to send the transcript record directly.

ICAS: hec sealed is ready but on site, it says 4 - 6 month, inter and matric are optional so I can skip the hassle of arranging the attestation of the doc in Karachi bu sitting in UAE.

WES: require all three to attest and sealed, for hec to send by me, other two by them. process is fast but does will give me the equivalence of HSC + bachelor or it will pick the highest one

CES: things are online so need to submit everything online - I can skip the hassle for ssc hsc attestation

IQAS: no idea

Thanks

santosh3086

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Dear Guys,

Please advise base on my situation.

I am living in UAE, and have all my degrees/transcript with me. I have done SSC then HSC (both Karachi) and then 4-year bachelor (BsCS) from FAST NUCES KHI.

Now. I already have the HEC sealed envelop with me which contains copies of my bachelor degree and mark sheet. I don't have any attestation in my SSC or HSC certificate or mark sheet.

Now, base on the current timeline, which is the most convenient way to do the ECA in which can get maximum points for my education. Keeping in mind that all the degrees are with me.

Anyone who have accurate knowledge please advise possibles ways for doing the ECA from the following as all will require my university to send the transcript record directly.

ICAS: hec sealed is ready but on site, it says 4 - 6 month, inter and matric are optional so I can skip the hassle of arranging the attestation of the doc in Karachi bu sitting in UAE.

WES: require all three to attest and sealed, for hec to send by me, other two by them. process is fast but does will give me the equivalence of HSC + bachelor or it will pick the highest one

CES: things are online so need to submit everything online - I can skip the hassle for ssc hsc attestation

IQAS: no idea

Thanks
You just need your Bachelor's transcript from your university. It will be in a sealed envelop (do not open it). It would be good to send a photocopy of your Bachelor's marks cards and certificate along with the transcript. No need to to include SSC or HSC info. I did the same for my B.E evaluation from WES. So, I would suggest to go with WES.

fayaza

Jul 5, 2015
You just need your Bachelor's transcript from your university. It will be in a sealed envelop (do not open it). It would be good to send a photocopy of your Bachelor's marks cards and certificate along with the transcript. No need to to include SSC or HSC info. I did the same for my B.E evaluation from WES. So, I would suggest to go with WES.
Thanks, santosh.. so you are saying I can skip the attestation of inter and matric certificate & transcript from the respective board and just do the following:

- submit the online application form to get the reference number
- dispatch the photocopy of the bachelor degree and the same information will be filled on the application form
- ask the university to send the sealed transcript to WES directly

Please confirm??

fayaza

Jul 5, 2015
Just to add, I am from pakistan and i have taken the advice from all my friend who go through with WES process. They all did ask the matric and inter-board to attest the copies of the certificate and mark sheet and dispatch it to WES in a sealed envelope while applicant will dispatch the HEC degree in sealed by himself.

Anyone who can advise on it or on santosh comment?

santosh3086

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Thanks, santosh.. so you are saying I can skip the attestation of inter and matric certificate & transcript from the respective board and just do the following:

- submit the online application form to get the reference number
- dispatch the photocopy of the bachelor degree and the same information will be filled on the application form
- ask the university to send the sealed transcript to WES directly

Please confirm??
I do not think SSC or HSC info is required. WES will evaluate your highest level of education as this is what you'd claim points for in your PR application.

It would be better if you can call up WES. They have their number listed here: https://www.wes.org/ca/contact-us/

fayaza

Jul 5, 2015
Thanks for the update, for the second and most trusted opinion, I have sent the concern to the WES and will wait for the response.

FYI,
I tried to fill my wes profile and when I selected my country and institution type, it shows me the note which is stated below:

Secondary school documents (e.g. Intermediate Examination Certificate or Higher Secondary Certificate HSC)must be submitted directly to WES by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education for evaluation along with all higher education documents.

So as I mentioned above, will WES evaluate my bachelor degree if they don't have my secondary school documents?

Since my certificates is not attested and I don't want to spend time on this hassle, would you advise me to go to IQAS and still WES can accept without the document of HSC and SSc which contradicts on what they have mentioned?