+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CANADA- don't you dare fail me! for Aspiring Pinoys ;(

vincesaint

Jul 3, 2014
disappointed10 said:
Just like you vincent , i was once a dreamer to and as long as u pursue ur dreams and do what u got to do ull be here soon :)
Thank you disappointed10! :) how long did you wait before you finally got it?

disappointed10

Nov 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Med's Done....
13-12-2014
Passport Req..
august 19 2015
Matagal din mga 2 years i-gigive up ko na sana pero biglang parang magic ang bilis ng pangyayari, naniniwala ako pag hindi mo pa time be patient coz God knows what is best for you :) and will give u what u deserve in His time:)

disappointed10

Nov 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Med's Done....
13-12-2014
Passport Req..
august 19 2015
Sa Mandaluyong :) your welcome, sana makapunta na kau dito and enjoy life :)

gods1lady02

Jul 10, 2014
hi everyone,

I need your help in the case of my husband. He is currently working in Canada now as Temporary Foreign Worker just last August 2013 and his visa will expire in July 2015. The problem was when he arrived in Canada he was having a different employer, not the employer written in his LMO and working permit. It has something to do with the agent who handled him who created all this problem. Anyway, he applied for a new LMO and working permit using his recent employer last February 2014 but the moratorium for TFW was posted on April. SO until now, he did not receive any news regarding his application. We don't know if his application was cancelled or not because it has been 5 months already since he applied. What are we going to do? Is there any way to contact CIC regarding his new application for LMO. My Husband was bit reluctant to inquire since he is afraid that CIC will find out that he is working on different employer not stipulated on his working visa. I hope someone can advise us what to do. It would be a great help for us. Thank a lot

glenn cautivo

May 16, 2014
disappointed10 said:
Sa Mandaluyong :) your welcome, sana makapunta na kau dito and enjoy life :)
[/quote
Currently nasa abu dhabi city uae ako now more than 4months p lang ako ng search ng job meron ilan ng rereply but natutuwa naman ako siguro hindi ko pa time pwdeng malaman ang NOC MO.ingat kau jan na family mo god bless

mylady833

Sep 28, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2013
Doc's Request.
Aip May 15, 2014, DM July 12,2014
Interview........
07-08-2014
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
gods1lady02 said:
hi everyone,

I need your help in the case of my husband. He is currently working in Canada now as Temporary Foreign Worker just last August 2013 and his visa will expire in July 2015. The problem was when he arrived in Canada he was having a different employer, not the employer written in his LMO and working permit. It has something to do with the agent who handled him who created all this problem. Anyway, he applied for a new LMO and working permit using his recent employer last February 2014 but the moratorium for TFW was posted on April. SO until now, he did not receive any news regarding his application. We don't know if his application was cancelled or not because it has been 5 months already since he applied. What are we going to do? Is there any way to contact CIC regarding his new application for LMO. My Husband was bit reluctant to inquire since he is afraid that CIC will find out that he is working on different employer not stipulated on his working visa. I hope someone can advise us what to do. It would be a great help for us. Thank a lot
Only the employer can inquire about the status of the LMO application. Is your husband working now? He should only work once he received his closed work permit or else he is working illegally and might end him being deported. He still can stay in Canada up to the validity of his visa. There is a hotline that you can report about the agent who handled your husband. He can report the agent especially if he paid a lot of money for him to get the job. Who knows maybe he can get his money back.