+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can+?

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Dear I already tried but I just want to know where I have to mentioned about my US visa
I don't understand why you ask if you already tried? You shouldn't be asking questions.

If you apply via paper, you just need to inform Canada Visa Application Center about it. They will review your documents and put you on CAN+ if you met the requirements.
For online, there is no mention on CAN+. This will just be determined based on the document required for you to submit.

Usb999

Jul 12, 2019
No my dear I mean I just check on cic.gc.ca eligibility but I saw different comments like u send me website link also there is mentioned there are asking about valid US VISA but I couldn't find that's y I m asking.i want to apply online that's y I m asking.
Thanks and kind Regards

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
No my dear I mean I just check on cic.gc.ca eligibility but I saw different comments like u send me website link also there is mentioned there are asking about valid US VISA but I couldn't find that's y I m asking.i want to apply online that's y I m asking.
Thanks and kind Regards
If you're applying online you will be required to submit a scan of your passport, including all stamps and visas. This is where they will know that you are Can+.

You can also write a letter asking them to put you in Can+ and upload that.

Reactions: Usb999

nmatter

May 12, 2019
Dear I already tried but I just want to know where I have to mentioned about my US visa
With my experience once u submitted about USA visit they know what to do ..(assuming u informing them within letter and with scan of visa and stamp)

Also having USA visa and not visiting is not having impact

All above comments purely within my experience

Reactions: Usb999

Usb999

Jul 12, 2019
T
With my experience once u submitted about USA visit they know what to do ..(assuming u informing them within letter and with scan of visa and stamp)

Also having USA visa and not visiting is not having impact

All above comments purely within my experience
Dear bro Thanks for reply I want to ask you u means when I will apply online I have to scanned all I just want to ask u one more thing in mostly review on all sites including many youtube videos there is mentioned if u apply under can+ they r asking only passport no other documents like fanacial or others that's y I little confuse bcz when I checklist of my documents they are asking all same like normal

Reactions: mian1234

mian1234

Nov 18, 2020
Hi, brother need same information about financial docoments. What should we have to put in financial docoments as when we apply online there is no question for usa valid visa etc. and docoment cheklist is soo long as normal visa process. please guide me if you get info about this. i am also waiting to find information same like you. thanks

mian1234

Nov 18, 2020
There is an issue that when we answers the ciic questions about trv and when we mention passport code as india and residencial country india, then in next questions they ask for valid usa visa. and then expedite cheklist of financial docoments. but when we submit country code passpory as pakistan then they dont ask the question about valid usa visa. and the cheklist generated is a routene cheklist where there is all fianancial docoments required. so i am also confused how to get ficilitate with can + expedite financial docs and time process