+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can you send an LOE with changes after AOR?

blivori

Star Member
Jul 21, 2016
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
30th April
Med's Done....
18th April
I have submitted my PR application and got a new message stating I should complete an IMM5669 form.

I need to amend a time period in the personal history section because I had no employment record for one job, but found and income tax return for the job.

Can I submit an LOE explaining this with changes to the personal activities?

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
You meant whether it is worth to change personal history in the updated document they requested with explanation why you forgot to state it in the first time?

you are not asking for points for this work, you just considering to add it to personal history, correct?
what will be your explanation - that you just forgot about this?

I am actually have similar question - I forgot to put one job in personal history (it was part time only one month during my studies. I am literally forgot about this while submitting documents and remember it only by viewing now my CRA account with letter that I have 100 bucks tax return from this job). Whether it is worth to fill in updated documents and whether it can be the problem.

Asking for help please too:)))

jaby135

Feb 15, 2019
I have submitted my PR application and got a new message stating I should complete an IMM5669 form.

I need to amend a time period in the personal history section because I had no employment record for one job, but found and income tax return for the job.

Can I submit an LOE explaining this with changes to the personal activities?
What did you end up doing finally? Was it accepted by IRCC when you changed unemployed to employed in personal history post AOR? I'm in a similar situation. Would like to know what happened to your application.

blivori

Star Member
Jul 21, 2016
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
30th April
Med's Done....
18th April
What did you end up doing finally? Was it accepted by IRCC when you changed unemployed to employed in personal history post AOR? I'm in a similar situation. Would like to know what happened to your application.
I amended it on the form and attached an LOE with it.. No problem, got accepted :)

ajay.canada

Apr 24, 2021
You meant whether it is worth to change personal history in the updated document they requested with explanation why you forgot to state it in the first time?

you are not asking for points for this work, you just considering to add it to personal history, correct?
what will be your explanation - that you just forgot about this?

I am actually have similar question - I forgot to put one job in personal history (it was part time only one month during my studies. I am literally forgot about this while submitting documents and remember it only by viewing now my CRA account with letter that I have 100 bucks tax return from this job). Whether it is worth to fill in updated documents and whether it can be the problem.

Asking for help please too:)))
I am in a similar situation, forgot to add my 2 months part-time experience which I got during my studies. Did you submit any update to IRCC via webform and what was the explanation you provided? Thanks in advance.