+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can you migrate to Canada if you are 35 years old with current cut off scores?

Attrey

Jan 26, 2020
It is difficult, that is right. I tried and decided to wait until PR. But it is not impossible. If you check youtube, there are some cases and testimonies. Networking on linkedin may help, trying to talk to people in your field and understanding how's the demand and what are your chances (for instance, for software developers it is definitely possible to get a job offer from outside). For the mobile number, consider getting a Canadian number from abroad using Text Me for Android or similar apps. But I think is easier to just start talking to people on your field on LinkedIn.
Thanks for giving me a heads up on this :). Even I have started sending friend request to people on LinkedIn those are in Canada . Let me do it more systematically then because I

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Thanks for giving me a heads up on this :). Even I have started sending friend request to people on LinkedIn those are in Canada . Let me do it more systematically then because I
you can start a one year PG or diploma, that can give you more points as Two of more degree option is their.

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
Add 20 years to your age and that's where I am. 0 for age, studies in Canada, work experience in Canada, a Dual Intent LMIA, and I have enough points to apply for PR.

Attrey

Jan 26, 2020
Add 20 years to your age and that's where I am. 0 for age, studies in Canada, work experience in Canada, a Dual Intent LMIA, and I have enough points to apply for PR.
Thanks for your response. It's making me hopeful that i will manage it despite the challenges i have at the moment.

But i didn't understand- "Dual Intent LMIA" ? What's that supposed to be. I have never heard about it.

Attrey

Jan 26, 2020
Thank you all those who have responded to my post. It's giving me confidence to work out in a different manner to get the necessary scores even though i am falling quiet short at the moment.