can you help me ..

honey0308

Apr 8, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi!
I'm a Filipina working in Dubai. I have a relationship with a Canadian citizen guy and we just met online. I want to visit him after my 2 years working contract here coz i want to know him better personally. My plan is to stay there about 6-8 weeks then I will go back home in the Philippines. I know there's a lot of requirements that i need to proved, like having enough money to support my visit in Canada, enough money to return home, and have a strong ties in my country like my family etc. Regarding of strong ties , I've left my kids in the Philippines.
Some of my questions are;
(1) Do you think they will approved my tourist/visitor's visa? (Holding a working passport)
(2) Does my bf need to write for a 'letter of Invitation' indicate about undertaking my finances, while visiting there, like the place to stay, foods etc.,?
(3) Do I need to have a TRV even though I'm not in my country?(I'm at Dubai)
(4) Can I applied for an Inland application while staying in Canada?

Please help us what should be the best and right way to do. Thanks for reading guys. :(

CaroM8

Feb 26, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
App. Filed.......
26/09/2016
AOR Received.
20/10/2016 - SA:25/10/2016 - AOR2: 22/12/16
File Transfer...
25/10/2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
11-10-2017
LANDED..........
14-11-2017
Your post is a bit confusing but I'll try to answer your questions...

Yes you need a TRV to enter Canada, no matter where you are located at the moment. It all depends on your nationality or what kind of passport you are holding. He should definitely write an invitation letter with details on your itinerary when you will be in Canada and also regarding the arrangements for accommodation and things like that. If he is paying for most of your trip, he needs to say that and show he has enough money to do that.

You should also write a letter of intent to explain why you want to go to Canada, and also why you will most definitely leave at the end of your allowed stay (e.i ties back home!). Make sure you include your previous travel history as well.

Hope this helps! :)

nehamerchant

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
visit the place to get all information.
Canada Visa Application Centre
Wafi Mall, 3rd Floor, Falcon, Phase 2
Umm Hurair 2 – Dubai – UAE

Please Note: The Visa Application Centre in Dubai will be Operational from 19 March 2015.
call this abu dhabi number to confirm timings:
Helpline number: +971 4 2055881

honey0308

Apr 8, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CaroM8 said:
Your post is a bit confusing but I'll try to answer your questions...

Yes you need a TRV to enter Canada, no matter where you are located at the moment. It all depends on your nationality or what kind of passport you are holding. He should definitely write an invitation letter with details on your itinerary when you will be in Canada and also regarding the arrangements for accommodation and things like that. If he is paying for most of your trip, he needs to say that and show he has enough money to do that.

You should also write a letter of intent to explain why you want to go to Canada, and also why you will most definitely leave at the end of your allowed stay (e.i ties back home!). Make sure you include your previous travel history as well.

Hope this helps! :)
Thanks for the reply!
I'm holding a working passport. Do you think they will approve that ?