+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

can you electronic signature on passport application?

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
By electronic signature, do you mean signing in with a touchscreen device and pasting it into the document? I've done that and I've had no issues.

kadjajsd

Star Member
May 3, 2020
By electronic signature, do you mean signing in with a touchscreen device and pasting it into the document? I've done that and I've had no issues.
basically same electronic signature I did for my citizenship certificate. Singed on paper. then took a screenshot then uploaded. thats ok then right?

kadjajsd

Star Member
May 3, 2020
You have to submit a paper copy.
Not sure why you don't want to sign a paper that you will eventually submit for passport.

Strange!
Or, please enlighten me!
so I already electronically signed the first paper on which guarantor already filled his information and signed it.

If I print again and sign it I will not be able to get the guarantor's signature as he is now out of country. what should I do?
You said electronic signature is okay, right?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
so I already electronically signed the first paper on which guarantor already filled his information and signed it.

If I print again and sign it I will not be able to get the guarantor's signature as he is now out of country. what should I do?
You said electronic signature is okay, right?
Don't sign electronically things you're going to print.

ANyway, what's done is done, you should be able to just sign and date it again. Are you going to submit by mail or in person?

I'd recommend in person ... and then ask in person when submitting, and sign it right in front of them.

kadjajsd

Star Member
May 3, 2020
Don't sign electronically things you're going to print.

ANyway, what's done is done, you should be able to just sign and date it again. Are you going to submit by mail or in person?

I'd recommend in person ... and then ask in person when submitting, and sign it right in front of them.
ok will do thank you