Hi, I completed a 4 year engineering degree, but unfortunately took 2 part time semesters in the middle due to medical reasons. If my PGWP gets refused due to the part time semesters, can I enrol into another 2 year program (and stay full time in the new program), so that I can get approved on my attempt of getting a 3 year PGWP?
- 2018 - 2022 - Finished 4 year program (with 2 part time semesters)
- 2022 - PGWP refused due to part time semesters
- 2022 - Extended study permit and started new 2 year program
- 2022 - 2024 - Finished new 2 year program
- 2024 - Got 3 year PGWP based on length of second program (despite having a previous refusal back in 2022)