+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can we update IELTS SCORE after sumbitting the application

Jevish

May 31, 2015
Hi Guys,

I have given my IELTS for revalaution. and i strongly believe that my score will increase by at least 1 point in speaking.This will result in increase of CRS point from 373 to 384.

Can anyone guide whether i should wait for 8 weeks for revaluation result to come or apply now and search for a job to increase my chances .

Also let me know in case i the desired increase in speaking and writing by at least 1 or .5 my score may change to 394 or close.Please suggest .which way should i go on?

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
Yes.. you can change ur scores anytime after submission and any number of times.

Jevish

May 31, 2015
thanks a lot bro...now ill submit my application and wait for re-evaluation result to come.

canadiensedream2015

Star Member
Apr 20, 2015
Jevish said:
Hi Guys,

I have given my IELTS for revalaution. and i strongly believe that my score will increase by at least 1 point in speaking.This will result in increase of CRS point from 373 to 384.

Can anyone guide whether i should wait for 8 weeks for revaluation result to come or apply now and search for a job to increase my chances .

Also let me know in case i the desired increase in speaking and writing by at least 1 or .5 my score may change to 394 or close.Please suggest .which way should i go on?
You might need to wait till your reevaluation report comes back. Otherwise it might be considered misrepresentation as the date of the report will be different from what you will input now. The system does not allow you to input future dates.

Jevish

May 31, 2015
no thats not correct..i have submitted my application and can update if my new results are out..even cic encourages applicants to improve their IELTS score even though the application is submitted and is present in EE pool.

canadiensedream2015

Star Member
Apr 20, 2015
Jevish said:
no thats not correct..i have submitted my application and can update if my new results are out..even cic encourages applicants to improve their IELTS score even though the application is submitted and is present in EE pool.
You are right. I misunderstood your question. I thought you were trying to guess your reevaluation scores and input those in your EE profile.
Of course, you could enter the pool with your current scores and then update them when the new results come.