App. Filed.......
Finance Manager
AOR Received.
04-05-2019
Med's Done....
17-06-2019
Passport Req..
24-06-2019
Can I file my application in federal skilled worker class and later once I finish one year, can I change my status to Canadian work experience class .. pls guide me along with the risks involved. Thank you

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Can I file my application in federal skilled worker class and later once I finish one year, can I change my status to Canadian work experience class .. pls guide me along with the risks involved. Thank you
I'm not sure what you mean by 'file my application'. If you receive ITA under FSW and submit your application, you cannot change it to CEC later.

sands.paul

Aug 7, 2018
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Finance Manager
AOR Received.
04-05-2019
Med's Done....
17-06-2019
Passport Req..
24-06-2019
I'm not sure what you mean by 'file my application'. If you receive ITA under FSW and submit your application, you cannot change it to CEC later.
I meant, I am planning to start my application process. Already I am working in Canada on Work Permit. By March I will finish my one year to be eligible for Canadian work Experience class. Wanted to understand if I can upload my application now at the earliest under Federal Skilled worker class and later change the class to CEC...?

Reactions: Dhabaan

Dhabaan

May 1, 2016
I meant, I am planning to start my application process. Already I am working in Canada on Work Permit. By March I will finish my one year to be eligible for Canadian work Experience class. Wanted to understand if I can upload my application now at the earliest under Federal Skilled worker class and later change the class to CEC...?
Hi Dude,
You reminded me exactly with my case, i was thinking like you as to keep myself in the pool for any changes could happen. However, it is not upon you to choose with program to be under! Try to submit your application and since u didnt finish one year experience the system will assign you under FSW, once you finish one year, update your application then u will be under CEC as long as you are eligible!
bye the way what is your six selection points of eligibility? and your CRS scores?

Best

Reactions: sands.paul

sands.paul

Aug 7, 2018
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Finance Manager
AOR Received.
04-05-2019
Med's Done....
17-06-2019
Passport Req..
24-06-2019
Hi Dude,
You reminded me exactly with my case, i was thinking like you as to keep myself in the pool for any changes could happen. However, it is not upon you to choose with program to be under! Try to submit your application and since u didnt finish one year experience the system will assign you under FSW, once you finish one year, update your application then u will be under CEC as long as you are eligible!
bye the way what is your six selection points of eligibility? and your CRS scores?

Best
Hi Dhaaban, sorry the delay. I was doing some research on this. We can apply now and later update our profile with one year experience. Right now my points coming to 450...and after march I will get points for one year exp.

CELPIP, Work exp out side canada, Masters (2 years), Spouse masters, English test,