+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can we take medical exam twice because of the request came by CIC embassy -INDIA

siddartha

Oct 23, 2011
Subject :Is it possible to take medical exam twice because of the request came by CIC embassy -INDIA request for TRV visa

My spouse applied for canadian immigration in november and she got approval for canadian immigration and after that i have applied for both CSQ ( provincial nominee) and TRV ( Temporary Resident Visa).

When i have applied for TRV visa one week back from now i.e Feb 19th 2015, i have included my medical exam ,police clearance certificate,Canadian approval letter ,invitation letter ,filled forms,marriage certificates ,passport copy and recent photo graphs was attached

After one week i got request from embassy i.e you need to upload the new medical exam report within 30 days from now ( note : already i attached my previous medical report which was conducted for PR during august 28 ,2014- it was not expired )

I have conducted my previous medical exam was not expired because it was conducted on august 28 2014.
So please guide me what i supposed to do
What is the document should i supposed to attach and whom should i consult

Thanks in advance