+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can we still get qualify for the score less than 350?

yogibear

Mar 13, 2014
Hi,
Please suggest me if Our score is less than 350,still we can apply in skilled workers NOC?
Is there any other NOC ,in which we can apply?
Thanks

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Create EE profile and then submit Saskatchewan EOI. You will then receive nomination which will be enough to get you an ITA in EE draw :) Good luck :)

yogibear

Mar 13, 2014
Create EE profile and then submit Saskatchewan EOI. You will then receive nomination which will be enough to get you an ITA in EE draw :) Good luck :)
I appreciate your prompt replies. Thanks very much. For creating EE profile also, do I need to have IELTS and Wes reports ready with me?
I have my Wes reports ready which I had done in oct 2014. I believe it’s valid for 5 yeas, so I just have to get duplicate , if I m not wrong.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
IELTS and ECA is mandatory. You will have an ECA number in your WES report just enter that number in your profile. Now prepare for IELTS and get the desired score LRWS 8777 and you are good to go :) Good luck :)

yogibear

Mar 13, 2014
I appreciate your prompt replies. Thanks very much. For creating EE profile also, do I need to have IELTS and Wes reports ready with me?
I have my Wes reports ready which I had done in oct 2014. I believe it’s valid for 5 yeas, so I just have to get duplicate , if I m not wrong.
IELTS and ECA is mandatory. You will have an ECA number in your WES report just enter that number in your profile. Now prepare for IELTS and get the desired score LRWS 8777 and you are good to go :) Good luck :)
Thank you very much

yogibear

Mar 13, 2014
Hi,
I have one more question about Saskatchewan EE...
I have bachelor's degree and around 7 years of experience in IT and my husband does not have bachelor's degree,he has done high school but has 18 years of experience in IT. If my husband applies as Primary applicant, do you think still we can qualify and as he has more experience than me, there are more chances of getting EOI?
Thanks

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi,
I have one more question about Saskatchewan EE...
I have bachelor's degree and around 7 years of experience in IT and my husband does not have bachelor's degree,he has done high school but has 18 years of experience in IT. If my husband applies as Primary applicant, do you think still we can qualify and as he has more experience than me, there are more chances of getting EOI?
Thanks
I would suggest you apply as primary applicant. Max points for experience is only 10 years but since you have a bachelors degree you will gain more points :)