+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can we put co-op and teaching-assistant work in Work-history for express entry?

yojorijo

Jul 14, 2016
Hi All,
While creating the express entry profile, should I include the co-op work and teaching assistant work I did during my masters in the 'Work History' section?

I understand that it would Not be counted while doing points calculation. However, should that still be included in the history as it is mentioned that 'Do not enter any work related to or performed during an apprenticeship process'?

Please let me know. Thanks.

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
yojorijo said:
Hi All,
While creating the express entry profile, should I include the co-op work and teaching assistant work I did during my masters in the 'Work History' section?

I understand that it would Not be counted while doing points calculation. However, should that still be included in the history as it is mentioned that 'Do not enter any work related to or performed during an apprenticeship process'?

No, it won't be counted.

Mention that in personal history.

sachinsoman1988

Oct 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
IELTS Request
None
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-01-2016
Passport Req..
11-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
26-09-2016
yojorijo said:
Hi All,

You cannot put it for CIC but can use it for FSW.