+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

`Can We Pay RPRF Fee Before CIC Request?

vikas01

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Hi,

I have a question regarding RPRF Fee. I have submitted my application without paying RPRF fee (was not aware that it may slow down the PR process).

I have submitted my file on 26 April till now, I have not received the RPRF fee request. My question is can we pay RPRF fee before IRCC request?

I tried many time but was not able to pay the fee?

Share your experience/knowledge.

Thanks in advance

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi,

I have a question regarding RPRF Fee. I have submitted my application without paying RPRF fee (was not aware that it may slow down the PR process).

I have submitted my file on 26 April till now, I have not received the RPRF fee request. My question is can we pay RPRF fee before IRCC request?

Thanks in advance
Its better to wait for request, but if you want to you can pay using below mentioned link and then upload reciept using CSE.
https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/order.do?category=8

Reactions: vikas01

Ridge

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
RF
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-04-2018
Thank you. Is it normal or my case progress is slow?
I've also heard a rumor that paying RPRF upfront can boost your processing time but it's a bullshit. Literally. I paid 2080 dollars upfront when submitting my EE profile after receiving AOR in mid April (14th as I remember). One week ago CIC requested additional documents (IMM 5406 for me and my spouse). Yesterday CIC started my background check. Just wait for your PPR. There is nothing you can do to boost your processing time.

Reactions: hamgha and vikas01

vikas01

Star Member
May 23, 2017
I've also heard a rumor that paying RPRF upfront can boost your processing time but it's a bullshit. Literally. I paid 2080 dollars upfront when submitting my EE profile after receiving AOR in mid April (14th as I remember). One week ago CIC requested additional documents (IMM 5406 for me and my spouse). Yesterday CIC started my background check. Just wait for your PPR. There is nothing you can do to boost your processing time.
Thank you mate!! I will also wait for my RPRF request.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Thank you. Is it normal or my case progress is slow?
Any delay is always on account on eligibility not passed or background checks taking extensive time or not started etc. Paying RPRF fee will not make those checks being expedited.

If you are past 4 months mark, then you can order GCMS notes to know better what is happening for you.

Reactions: vikas01

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Much cleaner, they request, you pay. Otherwise you need to intimate them via CSE, that you have paid and average time for a response to CSE is 20-30 days.
Paying it without requesting will not make it move any faster if the whole purpose to pay is that.
Thank you. That makes a lot of sense.

chichekri

Aug 15, 2018
Hi.
I received a request to pay my RPR fee.... I did that, but not I would like to know if they received it, or was it added to the right account... I had to reset my email address.... Will this be a problem...?
Please and thank you.

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
thats true only for PGP Applications.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi,

Thanks in advance
Did you pay it still?
Have you gotten your PPR?