+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

can we pay fee after studying the whole smester(at the end of smster)

Saqib053

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
Pakistan
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
man you just fill the application form. then i hope you will change up your mind. plz fill it now. dont save it. when you come to that point, you will get the answer.

kindly you fill out the application, just for sake of knowing it. I have selected Islamabad as the visa office. you kindly chek it now to remove your confusions

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saqib053 said:
man you just fill the application form. then i hope you will change up your mind. plz fill it now. dont save it. when you come to that point, you will get the answer.

kindly you fill out the application, just for sake of knowing it. I have selected Islamabad as the visa office. you kindly chek it now to remove your confusions
Hi,

I think you should consult with other members/friends from your country who are aspiring for Quebec CAQ. May be I am wrong but the offcial Quebec Government website won't publish misleading information.

Saqib053

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
Pakistan
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
have you filled out the application bro? I have filled up the application. and as the screen shots are showing, we (Pakistani students) do not have to show any kind of financial statements.