+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can we make changes to Express Entry Profile post ITA

nikolain

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys,

Currently i'm at 455 points and if i max out my IELTS by retaking the test i can go up to 464. Now the next available date for IELTS is 7th Jan and its result should come out on 20th Jan but the next draw is supposed to take place on 18th for which i won't have the result. So can i update my profile currently where i have say 461 points with a fake IELTS score then get an ITA on 18th if the score were to below 461 and then add the original score result that comes out on 20th ?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I believe that will result in a refusal and potentially misrepresentation since you need to have valid results at the time ITA is received.

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nikolain said:
Hello guys,

Currently i'm at 455 points and if i max out my IELTS by retaking the test i can go up to 464. Now the next available date for IELTS is 7th Jan and its result should come out on 20th Jan but the next draw is supposed to take place on 18th for which i won't have the result. So can i update my profile currently where i have say 461 points with a fake IELTS score then get an ITA on 18th if the score were to below 461 and then add the original score result that comes out on 20th ?
absolutely not ! misrepresentation also you would have to put your certificate number there too for ielts

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nikolain said:
Hello guys,

If you want to take the risk of getting banned for 5 years then go for it.

nikolain

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't worry guys, i'm not doing it, i also figured it right now that the Test result date will be post ITA so that would be suspicious when the officer checks the documents. Anyways thanks for clearing out my doubt.

Pyaar Vs PR

Oct 13, 2016
nikolain said:
Hello guys,

You need to STOP man!!

Pyaar Vs PR

Oct 13, 2016
nikolain said:
Don't worry guys, i'm not doing it, i also figured it right now that the Test result date will be post ITA so that would be suspicious when the officer checks the documents. Anyways thanks for clearing out my doubt.
I trust you man; I knew you wouldn't do it. Just playing with other members right? :p :p :p

abo0286

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Toronto, Canada
Off Topic

If I make any changes to my EE profile how long it takes for the points to get updated?

When I make any changes it says 'Processing Update'. Then if I log out and log back in, it changes from 'Processing Update' to 'Check status & messages' but there is no changes on the overall points.

(I haven't received ITA yet)

Your response is highly appreciated.

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abo0286 said:
Off Topic

If I make any changes to my EE profile how long it takes for the points to get updated?

When I make any changes it says 'Processing Update'. Then if I log out and log back in, it changes from 'Processing Update' to 'View Application' but there is no changes on the overall points.

(I haven't received ITA yet)

Your response is highly appreciated.
24 hours or less.

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abo0286 said:
Many thanks for your reply. I hope it does.

I included my foreign work experience gained during my graduation. If it works my total experience will cross 3yrs.
yepp you should be good .Goodluck!