+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can we have/submit two EE PR applications in process?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One_Topsy said:
Hmmn, this makes a very interesting read then. My CRS was 459 till i got SINP PN and subsequesntly ITA.
I should be able to create another EE profile and wait to get ITA if that's the case.
Unlikely.

EE is a single program. Recommend that you not create another profile while one of your profiles is still active in the system at a post ITA stage.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rkurtur said:
Thanks Team for your views and suggestions. I am in dilemma now on this as my company(current job) demands my PR to continue to work here in Canada. I had a hope after getting ITA via PNP but its been 4 months and no update. If I don't get my PR by Jan end then I may have to move back to my home country( I loose my job) as some one is ready to replace me after jan if I dont get my PR by then.
Not sure about the work status but have a simple discussion with your HR about the impending decision on your PR application. It doesn't make sense for them to replace you only because your PR decision happens in, say, February or March instead of January. Also consider applying for BOWP right away if you haven't already done that. You can use your AOR to apply for BOWP.

Vijay12345

Nov 13, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
For 2 different programs, Yes. Not for the same program.

EE is 1 program with multiple streams so you are expected to not have more than 1 active EE profile at the same time. You can certainly have an EE application and a non-EE application simultaneously.
Hi Sir, my PNP PR application is in process. Can I apply for EE PR if I get ITA simultaneously without cancelling PNP PR application? PNP PR takes 16 months. In case I get rejection for EE PR application, I would still have PNP PR application as a last resort. Can I do that?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vijay12345 said:
Hi Sir, my PNP PR application is in process. Can I apply for EE PR if I get ITA simultaneously without cancelling PNP PR application? PNP PR takes 16 months. In case I get rejection for EE PR application, I would still have PNP PR application as a last resort. Can I do that?
Yes.

neorol

Jul 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
AOR Received.
26-10-2016 (1st AOR) / 01-12-2016 (BOWP - 2nd AOR)
Med's Done....
09-11-2016 (Passed)
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2017
LANDED..........
22-04-2017
rkurtur said:
Hi friends,

Can we submit two EE applications?

I had 449 in June and then I applied for Ontario PNP. I got nominated in sep and applied PR through EE with 1049 points. It's been 4 months and no update on my PR application. PR under PNP is very slow process.

Now, my Canada experience has been reached to 3 years so I get additional 10 points. So I get 459 points now with out PNP and I may get ITA under cec (super fast PR processing). I may get PR with in two months if I submit under CEC.

So can I submit my PR under CEC category while my PR is in process under PNP?
Why are you worried so much? 6 months is the processing time, and CEC is the same. Stay calm, and don't waste your money... You will get PPR soon. You also could order GCMS notes and you could see what is going on. CIC website says multiple times that duplicating applications may ending up in delay and confusion.

Vijay12345

Nov 13, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Not sure about the work status but have a simple discussion with your HR about the impending decision on your PR application. It doesn't make sense for them to replace you only because your PR decision happens in, say, February or March instead of January. Also consider applying for BOWP right away if you haven't already done that. You can use your AOR to apply for BOWP.

So what if my my PNP PR is in final step and I submit my EE application for PR after ITA. Would the overlap of two application at crucial stage affect any of my applications?

Vijay12345

Nov 13, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Hello Sir,

I worked for 3 months as a contractor(not independent) 40 hrs/week in Canada. I have T4 as well for this job. Does this job experience count towards CEC experience when applying for express entry? I mean can I use this experience in combination with other jobs in same nOC code in Canada or not?since this was contract

kbaden

Aug 2, 2015
Hi

I am about to submit a PNP ( Paper based )application - it will take up to 16 Months !!!!!
meanwhile This coming April I will complete two years Canadian Experience and my score Under EE will be around 468

Please help me to understand how Can I confirm that is Ok to Accept the ITA and proceed with EE while PNP is on process
by that time May have recived AOR already - also i do not want to loss or risk the Province nomination in case i cancel and anything happen with the EE

can I phone CIC and ask ?

it is huge difference almost 9 Months

Thank you

sasha.sp93

Jun 21, 2018
Did it work out for you? I'm in the same situation now. Plus, for my PNP, they request a medical exam which I've already done for my EE application. what should I do about it?