Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
IELTS Request
25-10-2016
Med's Done....
28-02-2017
Can we change the NOC after receiving an ITA and if yes, what is the process to do the same.
To apply under NOC "0125 - Other business service managers": Do we have need to mandatorily have Manager as the designation in the reference letter and any other criteria of minimum years of experience. Please help.

ashwani.m

Feb 5, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
Hi. First of all yes you can change NOC after getting ITA. You just click on "Continue button on your profile and you will see different heads like education, employment etc where you can go and edit the same. IT simple drop down editable form.
Secondly, there may any designation in your Letter of Reference but duties/role must be managerial. For ex: it can be supervisor or chief etc but role & responsibilities should be of a managerial profile. And as you can see at bottom of any NOC page, few years of experience in similar field is mandatory but specifically how many years, it is nowhere mentioned.

harjotsingh87

Nov 25, 2014
Thank you even I will have to change to 0125 - Other business service managers from 0111. Do we need to provide an explanation for change as well?

Thanks in advance.

ashwani.m

Feb 5, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
Explanation for change is not mandatory but additional matter in Letter of Explanation won't hurt. More is better.

MANVIJ

Jan 30, 2017
Bangalore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
IELTS Request
25-10-2016
Med's Done....
28-02-2017
ashwani.m said:
Hi. First of all yes you can change NOC after getting ITA. You just click on "Continue button on your profile and you will see different heads like education, employment etc where you can go and edit the same. IT simple drop down editable form.
Secondly, there may any designation in your Letter of Reference but duties/role must be managerial. For ex: it can be supervisor or chief etc but role & responsibilities should be of a managerial profile. And as you can see at bottom of any NOC page, few years of experience in similar field is mandatory but specifically how many years, it is nowhere mentioned.
Thanks for your response, Ashwani. It helps.
I am working for an ITES company since Dec 2009 (my second job) and currently designated as Assistant Manager handling a team 10 resources with total work exp of 10 years and only the NOC 0125 matches atleast 70% of the duties i perform in my latest job.. and I cant find anything else in NOC which matches my roles but little worried of the designation as someone here in the forum in a different thread had mentioned that the designation should be manager and hence checking... I have an 2 year MBA degree in marketing and 3 year bachelor degree in business & commerce certified by WES. Any additional light on this would be highly appreciated...

amysanyer

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
ashwani.m said:
Hello,

Can one change name of an employer for a work experience after one has submitted express entry application but before receiving ITA. Do they store any of the information you transmit at all ( that is before you get an ITA)

MANVIJ

Jan 30, 2017
Bangalore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
IELTS Request
25-10-2016
Med's Done....
28-02-2017
amysanyer said:
Hello,

Can one change name of an employer for a work experience after one has submitted express entry application but before receiving ITA. Do they store any of the information you transmit at all ( that is before you get an ITA)
Amysanyner

You can change any details in the express entry application form after submission and nothing is stored as such.. buy it will take one day for the changes to reflect. That's it.. ti mean ransmit

sk1976

Jun 1, 2017
Please advise on this matter...

When I created my EE profile I chose NOC code 0111 and I received nomination from oinp based on this noc and now when I read the details carefully I've realized NOC code 0122 is better match to my experience.I have received ITA and now I want to change my noc in my eapr....can I do this?will it lead to rejection as I can't change my oinp noc now?
Anyone had similar situation?
Pls help

Megng

May 23, 2018
Please advise on this matter...

When I created my EE profile I chose NOC code 0111 and I received nomination from oinp based on this noc and now when I read the details carefully I've realized NOC code 0122 is better match to my experience.I have received ITA and now I want to change my noc in my eapr....can I do this?will it lead to rejection as I can't change my oinp noc now?
Anyone had similar situation?
Pls help
Hi. Did you manage to change the noc in your ee profile? I am also in the same situation. The noc in my nomination certificate is different from that of my ee profile. Is it ok to change noc after ITA? or will it lead to rejection?