+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can we apply ???

Nuckynoo

Aug 12, 2013
Hi guys

I'm new to this site :)

Our family are seriously considering Canada for a better future for our family life and our children. My question is , can we apply under the Federal skilled worker group ? My husband is a NVQ level 3 in Gas and plumbing and soon to be qualified in HNC Building Service Engineering, Looking though all the information on the CIC Website we are a little confused as to wether or not he comes under the 24 ??

Thanks x Naomi ;D :-* :-X :eek: :D

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u better get help from some authentic professional immigration consultant listed and recognized by CIC, that might save you from many headaches and they know the tactics to tackle the problems and requirements.

regards.

ESZB

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
June 2013
IELTS Request
Granted (8.0)
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Yep!
LANDED..........
Hello Naomi :)

Well I assure you that you do not need to waste your money hiring a consultant. All help is available here. If you want to consider immigration to Canada through the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) then there are two main options for you. If you do not have a valid offer from a Canadian employer then you need to apply through the "NOC category" to be eligible for that your occupation needs to be among the 24 eligible occupations.

Go through the following link and try to match which occupation match your husbands job description the most.

http://www.canadavisa.com/new-instructions-federal-skilled-worker-applications.html

If your occupation is not there then the second option is to secure a valid job offer from a Canadian employer. In which case there is no limitation of being among the eligible occupation.

Regards
ESZB

Nuckynoo

Aug 12, 2013
Thank you very much guy's I will check out the link provided and get some more advice.

Thanks again Naomi :p :-*