Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
App. Filed.......
24-April-2020
AOR Received.
05-November-2020
We have been asked for further tests, can we ask for results of our previous medical test reports from IOM Pakistan?
If Yes, what's the procedure?

Jovirush

Star Member
Aug 26, 2022
We have been asked for further tests, can we ask for results of our previous medical test reports from IOM Pakistan?
If Yes, what's the procedure?
Hi Bro! sorry for the late response. I saw your post today. Hopefully, you're done with the further tests. but if you're still in the search for where to ask for your previous report ... here is an email ID you can approach at : mhdislamabad@@iom.int - only if you had done your medical at IOM Lahore.

I had a similar kind of query. I did my medical on 19th Aug, today I got an email from IOM that my reports have been submitted to E-medical. I am kind of worried too since they took my x-ray twice a time, one with AP view and another with Apical view and one of the panel physicians at IOM asked me to prepare my mind that I could be called for a sputum test when I was walking out of their clinic.

I have a concern since they asked to undergo a sputum test right away and still, they didn't call me for sputum while they submitted my file to E-MEDICAL.. By the way, did IRCC email you or your panel physician to tell you about further tests.. and did it happens on the same day or did they call you after a few days?

your reply is urged in this matter .. it would help me to prepare my mind before anything comes up suddenly.

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Windsor
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
Doc's Request.
26-09-2022
Nomination.....
08-07-2020
AOR Received.
15-02-2021
File Transfer...
28-05-2021
Med's Request
02-06-2022
Med's Done....
15-09-2022
Hi Bro! sorry for the late response. I saw your post today. Hopefully, you're done with the further tests. but if you're still in the search for where to ask for your previous report ... here is an email ID you can approach at : mhdislamabad@@iom.int - only if you had done your medical at IOM Lahore.

I had a similar kind of query. I did my medical on 19th Aug, today I got an email from IOM that my reports have been submitted to E-medical. I am kind of worried too since they took my x-ray twice a time, one with AP view and another with Apical view and one of the panel physicians at IOM asked me to prepare my mind that I could be called for a sputum test when I was walking out of their clinic.

I have a concern since they asked to undergo a sputum test right away and still, they didn't call me for sputum while they submitted my file to E-MEDICAL.. By the way, did IRCC email you or your panel physician to tell you about further tests.. and did it happens on the same day or did they call you after a few days?

your reply is urged in this matter .. it would help me to prepare my mind before anything comes up suddenly.
IOM required my sputum test and they gave me sample collection and 2nd X-ray schedule right away.

Jovirush

Star Member
Aug 26, 2022
IOM required my sputum test and they gave me sample collection and 2nd X-ray schedule right away.
Thank you for your response! I just checked your timeline, your medical was done on 15 June while you did the sputum culture, which result suppose to come after 6-8 weeks. I wonder how come your medical was submitted on June 29 since you did the sputum culture.

is your medical passed after submitting 2nd X-ray or it's still pending? Hope you will get a positive result and you'll see your passport with your visa stamped soon. InshAllah!

Well there might be a possibility that IOM asked u for sputum test right away because they wanted to remove the doubts. and Now you're free from it while my case is different I am on spousal sponsorship and for that, they submitted my reports to E-medical without asking me for a sputum test, so IRCC doctors will review them and they probably will send me a letter for sputum later. Why I had that assumption b'coz they took my X-ray twice a time over there and also gave me a slight idea that I could be called for sputum.

Any suggestion or comment from you in this regard will be highly appreciated.
Good Luck with your Medical Exam!

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Windsor
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
Doc's Request.
26-09-2022
Nomination.....
08-07-2020
AOR Received.
15-02-2021
File Transfer...
28-05-2021
Med's Request
02-06-2022
Med's Done....
15-09-2022
Thank you for your response! I just checked your timeline, your medical was done on 15 June while you did the sputum culture, which result suppose to come after 6-8 weeks. I wonder how come your medical was submitted on June 29 since you did the sputum culture.

is your medical passed after submitting 2nd X-ray or it's still pending? Hope you will get a positive result and you'll see your passport with your visa stamped soon. InshAllah!

Well there might be a possibility that IOM asked u for sputum test right away because they wanted to remove the doubts. and Now you're free from it while my case is different I am on spousal sponsorship and for that, they submitted my reports to E-medical without asking me for a sputum test, so IRCC doctors will review them and they probably will send me a letter for sputum later. Why I had that assumption b'coz they took my X-ray twice a time over there and also gave me a slight idea that I could be called for sputum.

Any suggestion or comment from you in this regard will be highly appreciated.
Good Luck with your Medical Exam!
Thx for your best wishes!

Yes, 1st medical was done on June 15 and they asked for sputum test, samples were given on June 16, 17, and 18.

They uploaded my e.Medical report after "SMEAR" results on June 29. I received an email from Regional Medical Centre New Delhi regards further testing (Sputum Culture & 2nd x-ray) on July 06. I contacted with IOM on August 18 and they confirmed that Culture report has been received with Negative results Alhamdolillah and I only need to visit them on Sep 15 for 2nd x-ray as scheduled.

Delhi Regional office will make final decision after receipt of final reports on Sep15.

On June 15, they took 2 x-ray of my daughters however both were okay. They uploaded medicals of my 4 Dependents on June 20 which are okay Alhamdolillah.

Jovirush

Star Member
Aug 26, 2022
Thx for your best wishes!

Yes, 1st medical was done on June 15 and they asked for sputum test, samples were given on June 16, 17, and 18.

They uploaded my e.Medical report after "SMEAR" results on June 29. I received an email from Regional Medical Centre New Delhi regards further testing (Sputum Culture & 2nd x-ray) on July 06. I contacted with IOM on August 18 and they confirmed that Culture report has been received with Negative results Alhamdolillah and I only need to visit them on Sep 15 for 2nd x-ray as scheduled.

Delhi Regional office will make final decision after receipt of final reports on Sep15.

On June 15, they took 2 x-rays of my daughters however both were okay. They uploaded the medicals of my 4 Dependents on June 20 which are okay Alhamdolillah.
You're welcome! thx for sharing your procedure in detail. I appreciate it a lot. I am hopeful that your 2nd X-ray turns out to be positive for you and negative in result for them and everything will be okay and you guys will be granted a visa soon.

if I am not mistaken, you're from Pakistan, right? I wonder why have you received a furtherance test email from the dehli regional office. what is their part in medical processing? you must have been contacted by IRCC if you're done your medical at IOM anywhere in Pakistan. well, I can assume you're from Pakistan b'coz of the logo in your profile :) correct me if I am wrong.

Good to know that your daughter's x-ray came out good and okay. Many Good wishes for them that they won't be harmed ever in their life and May Allah protect them from worldly adversity! Ameen

By the way, what do you reckon about my case? I had pulmonary infection 10 years back, I didn't do any treatment as I seems fit at that time, now they took my x-ray both in AP view and Apical view. IOM didn't call me for sputum so far and they said we submitted your electronic reports to E-medical

I am completely disturbed after reading everyone's post here. that they get the furtherance test email even when it shows a little scar on their x-ray or any spot although they treated it a long time while I didn't do any treatment.

Since you're a champion member of this forum, you may have some idea about this :)
IOM Karachi submitted my report to E-medical on 24th Aug, and then I see the page updated on my pr tracker when there was no actual update. it was a ghost update on my tracker on 25th and 26th, which is now making me more confused.

Hope everything will be fine but if you have any suggestions regarding this from your experience, I would be thankful to you!

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Windsor
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
Doc's Request.
26-09-2022
Nomination.....
08-07-2020
AOR Received.
15-02-2021
File Transfer...
28-05-2021
Med's Request
02-06-2022
Med's Done....
15-09-2022
You're welcome! thx for sharing your procedure in detail. I appreciate it a lot. I am hopeful that your 2nd X-ray turns out to be positive for you and negative in result for them and everything will be okay and you guys will be granted a visa soon.

if I am not mistaken, you're from Pakistan, right? I wonder why have you received a furtherance test email from the dehli regional office. what is their part in medical processing? you must have been contacted by IRCC if you're done your medical at IOM anywhere in Pakistan. well, I can assume you're from Pakistan b'coz of the logo in your profile :) correct me if I am wrong.

Good to know that your daughter's x-ray came out good and okay. Many Good wishes for them that they won't be harmed ever in their life and May Allah protect them from worldly adversity! Ameen

By the way, what do you reckon about my case? I had pulmonary infection 10 years back, I didn't do any treatment as I seems fit at that time, now they took my x-ray both in AP view and Apical view. IOM didn't call me for sputum so far and they said we submitted your electronic reports to E-medical

I am completely disturbed after reading everyone's post here. that they get the furtherance test email even when it shows a little scar on their x-ray or any spot although they treated it a long time while I didn't do any treatment.

Since you're a champion member of this forum, you may have some idea about this :)
IOM Karachi submitted my report to E-medical on 24th Aug, and then I see the page updated on my pr tracker when there was no actual update. it was a ghost update on my tracker on 25th and 26th, which is now making me more confused.

Hope everything will be fine but if you have any suggestions regarding this from your experience, I would be thankful to you!
This forum is very useful to help each other by our personal experience!

I belongs to Lahore, Pakistan. I received email for furtherance test from "IRCC New Delhi " which is regional office of Pakistan, India, Srilanka, Bangladesh etc. Basically IRCC New Delhi Regional office review our medicals to proceed further.

In my case, I had severe covid-19 in June'20 which left some marks on my lungs. I met some applicants who's 1st medical was ok but IOM asked for sputum test during 2nd exam. They are very vigilant / conscious on x-ray and take sputum test in case of any doubt.

Regarding your case, I think panal physician was convinced that u don't have active TB that's why he didn't asked for sputum, however he mentioned in ur history (if u told him). Now regional office will review your report for final decision. I think they will not ask u for further test. Its good sign that u have received GU, maybe u got medical approval in a day or two.

Could u pls share ur timeline as well? U can join our WhatsApp group as well through below link

https://chat.whatsapp.com/JbV5Ryb4Dxp9oJhbsB22Qh

Hope for the best And wish u goodluck!

Aswer

Jan 10, 2019

I belongs to Lahore, Pakistan. I received email for furtherance test from "IRCC New Delhi " which is regional office of Pakistan, India, Srilanka, Bangladesh etc. Basically IRCC New Delhi Regional office review our medicals to proceed further.

In my case, I had severe covid-19 in June'20 which left some marks on my lungs. I met some applicants who's 1st medical was ok but IOM asked for sputum test during 2nd exam. They are very vigilant / conscious on x-ray and take sputum test in case of any doubt.

Regarding your case, I think panal physician was convinced that u don't have active TB that's why he didn't asked for sputum, however he mentioned in ur history (if u told him). Now regional office will review your report for final decision. I think they will not ask u for further test. Its good sign that u have received GU, maybe u got medical approval in a day or two.

Could u pls share ur timeline as well? U can join our WhatsApp group as well through below link

you pass medical and what happen next to you

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Windsor
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
Doc's Request.
26-09-2022
Nomination.....
08-07-2020
AOR Received.
15-02-2021
File Transfer...
28-05-2021
Med's Request
02-06-2022
Med's Done....
15-09-2022

Jovirush

Star Member
Aug 26, 2022

May your mouth be filled with honey and sugar and May everything goes for me in a way as u said. First of all sorry for the late reply infact I didn't get a min to do so .. above all we lost the match with India which brings me more down in the end :(

Besides that, I really appreciate that you took out some time to reply to my msgz and explained everything in detail. Also convinced me to see the positive side .. this immigration medical itself is like a ghost for me that took my sleep away and put me in a condition I have never faced before.

Nice to know that you're from Lahore, I would like to be your guest when I will be there, esp for paaye and choolay :) thanks for telling me about this regional office which is located in Delhi. Honestly, I had no idea about this before since I am getting emails from IRCC Canada .. it may be bcoz i made my wife as my representative and mentioned her email in my visa forms .. and for that, all emails from IRCC go to her ID.

Maybe my reports are still under review in Delhi regional office. I am waiting anxiously for some emails whether from IRCC or the Regional office regarding my medical so I can make up my mind according to their result. Sorry that you had infected with covid-19. Thank God that you're completely recovered from that and I can understand the challenges you have faced because of this, esp in your medical for Canada. PP must have found some spots and opacity above the clavicle area on my chest x-ray because I didn't reveal my past history to them that's why I am more sceptical and from inside I have those vibes that I may be called for sputum test and repeat x-ray soon or later.

Do u really think GU is a good sign? then I would consider this as a good ghost :)

Timeline:
Visa file submitted on 9th June, 2022
Received AOR+MR+BIO on 4th August,2022
Biometric done on 12th Aug, 22. 2022
IRCC received BIO on 15th Aug, 2022
Medical Done at IOM on 19th Aug 2022
From then till it shows my application status in progress (we're still working on your application)
Background check and eligibility have not yet started.

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Windsor
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
Doc's Request.
26-09-2022
Nomination.....
08-07-2020
AOR Received.
15-02-2021
File Transfer...
28-05-2021
Med's Request
02-06-2022
Med's Done....
15-09-2022
May your mouth be filled with honey and sugar and May everything goes for me in a way as u said. First of all sorry for the late reply infact I didn't get a min to do so .. above all we lost the match with India which brings me more down in the end :(

Besides that, I really appreciate that you took out some time to reply to my msgz and explained everything in detail. Also convinced me to see the positive side .. this immigration medical itself is like a ghost for me that took my sleep away and put me in a condition I have never faced before.

Nice to know that you're from Lahore, I would like to be your guest when I will be there, esp for paaye and choolay :) thanks for telling me about this regional office which is located in Delhi. Honestly, I had no idea about this before since I am getting emails from IRCC Canada .. it may be bcoz i made my wife as my representative and mentioned her email in my visa forms .. and for that, all emails from IRCC go to her ID.

Maybe my reports are still under review in Delhi regional office. I am waiting anxiously for some emails whether from IRCC or the Regional office regarding my medical so I can make up my mind according to their result. Sorry that you had infected with covid-19. Thank God that you're completely recovered from that and I can understand the challenges you have faced because of this, esp in your medical for Canada. PP must have found some spots and opacity above the clavicle area on my chest x-ray because I didn't reveal my past history to them that's why I am more sceptical and from inside I have those vibes that I may be called for sputum test and repeat x-ray soon or later.

Do u really think GU is a good sign? then I would consider this as a good ghost :)

Timeline:
Visa file submitted on 9th June, 2022
Received AOR+MR+BIO on 4th August,2022
Biometric done on 12th Aug, 22. 2022
IRCC received BIO on 15th Aug, 2022
Medical Done at IOM on 19th Aug 2022
From then till it shows my application status in progress (we're still working on your application)
Background check and eligibility have not yet started.
Ameen, May Allah Almighty accept ur Duas!
I was also very nervous when doctor asked me for sputum test, thanks to @Nabeel37 who supported me and guide at that time. Its the game of patience and positivity as we don't have other option.

Let's wait and I think u will get some good news within this week!

You are most welcome @ Lahore! I would love to host you here! For ur information I spent my early childhood @karachi. I always love to enjoy Nehari and Biryani there.

Anyway, Yes, GU is a sign, it means something is happening and will get update soon

Jovirush

Star Member
Aug 26, 2022
Ameen, May Allah Almighty accept ur Duas!
I was also very nervous when doctor asked me for sputum test, thanks to @Nabeel37 who supported me and guide at that time. Its the game of patience and positivity as we don't have other option.

Let's wait and I think u will get some good news within this week!

You are most welcome @ Lahore! I would love to host you here! For ur information I spent my early childhood @karachi. I always love to enjoy Nehari and Biryani there.

Anyway, Yes, GU is a sign, it means something is happening and will get update soon
Ameen for your best wishes n prayers.. thank u so much for making me feel better with your motivational words, that helps me a lot in the last 2 days.. I pray that the way you help others in this forum, May things will go smoothly for you and turn out to be in your favour .. InshAllah! esp related to your medical and visa processing.

your prediction for GU was up to the mark, yesterday when I checked my pr tracker, it shows the Medical Section (Completed) with a note that "Medical exam status has been updated to completed" and the expiry date of medical is Aug 26, 2023. a sign of big relief. Alhamdolillah!

Well does this mean that I passed my medical? I don't know but I'm just praying that I won't get a surveillance letter after a month or so, as I have seen people get this letter later even if they passed their medical.

One step has been done, now let's see when they start reviewing my eligibility and background check! by the way, good to know that you too have some belonging with Karachi city. then I guess you should be here first and give me a chance to serve you. I"ll try to bring back the taste of Nirhari and Biryani for you :)

Once thank, thank you so much for keeping me positive all the way through! JazakAllah!

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Windsor
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
Doc's Request.
26-09-2022
Nomination.....
08-07-2020
AOR Received.
15-02-2021
File Transfer...
28-05-2021
Med's Request
02-06-2022
Med's Done....
15-09-2022
Ameen for your best wishes n prayers.. thank u so much for making me feel better with your motivational words, that helps me a lot in the last 2 days.. I pray that the way you help others in this forum, May things will go smoothly for you and turn out to be in your favour .. InshAllah! esp related to your medical and visa processing.

your prediction for GU was up to the mark, yesterday when I checked my pr tracker, it shows the Medical Section (Completed) with a note that "Medical exam status has been updated to completed" and the expiry date of medical is Aug 26, 2023. a sign of big relief. Alhamdolillah!

Well does this mean that I passed my medical? I don't know but I'm just praying that I won't get a surveillance letter after a month or so, as I have seen people get this letter later even if they passed their medical.

One step has been done, now let's see when they start reviewing my eligibility and background check! by the way, good to know that you too have some belonging with Karachi city. then I guess you should be here first and give me a chance to serve you. I"ll try to bring back the taste of Nirhari and Biryani for you :)

Once thank, thank you so much for keeping me positive all the way through! JazakAllah!
Thx, May Allah accept ur prayers Ameen!
Glad to know that ur medical is passed as expected, now start packing ur stuff to fly In Sha Allah. I don't this u will get a letter after medical pass.

I visited Karachi last time in Sep'21 for a business trip, let's see when have a chance again!!!!

What is ur visa stream and province? Is ur spouse is in Canada or Pakistan?

Jovirush

Star Member
Aug 26, 2022
Thx, May Allah accept ur prayers Ameen!
Glad to know that ur medical is passed as expected, now start packing ur stuff to fly In Sha Allah. I don't this u will get a letter after medical pass.

I visited Karachi last time in Sep'21 for a business trip, let's see when have a chance again!!!!

What is ur visa stream and province? Is ur spouse is in Canada or Pakistan?
Allah is the most beneficial and merciful and I have this faith that He will make things easy for you as well and all ur prayers be answered. Ameen
Thanks for adding to my point that I passed the medical as I wasn't really sure about that update. i wasn't expecting this to be done this early but you were confident which paid off in the end. JazakAllah! I think its too early to pack stuff to fly since background n eligibility are yet to start :) but I am too impressed with the way you're so hopefully in every matter regarding my case .. May all your positivity turns out to be favourable for me. and one day I can pack my stuff to fly. InshAllah! with the hope, that you will pack your bags to fly soon. just wait for the 15th, get done with your x-ray and I am confident ur medical will be passed after then. InshAllah! my prayers and best wishes for you.

I wish I came across with you a bit early so I wouldn't let you go without having Nihari and Biryani. Hope you will get a chance again to visit Karachi. and we definitely gonna meet. InshAllah!

My visa stream is (Spousal Sponsorship PR -Family Class),
Province: BC - City: Vancouver
and yeah my spouse is in Canada.. she is a citizen!

Jovirush

Star Member
Aug 26, 2022
I just came to know that my post is not relevant to the subject line since this thread is dedicated to Provincial Nomination Programme Immigration. but I hope it wouldn't cost anyone here :) ... I found you responsive on this thread so I continue without knowing the subject line.