+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

can u help me!

Jun 28, 2013
Hi how I can started , because I wanted to work in Canada I'm presently living in Kuwait and working here and I am from Philippines can u help me :)

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Hi! Check out the list of jobs in demand under the FSW ( Federal skilled worker) and see if you qualify. If not you will have to find an employer who can offer you a job that they have not been able to fill locally, despite having advertised for a minimum 14 days. Once you have the approved offer (LMO) you then apply at your appropriate Canadian Embassy. If you give the readers more information about your skills and years of experience we may be able to help you. You must have strong ties to your country in order to convince the visa officer that you would leave Canada at the end of your visa or they will not approve it and grant a work permit. Working in a country other than your own when you apply could make it harder. It is challenging so read everything you can on forum. You can do a search in the top right white box on the main forum page and find all sorts of important hints. Good luck.

Jun 28, 2013
I have field experience in Kuwait as a personal caregiver with in 5 years a illness Kuwait woman
And I have field experience 2 years sales representative
Thank u for the information

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
I suggest you look at the caregiver route. Sales rep would be very hard to get an LMO for. Good luck.