+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can u guyz recommend any universities

bash123

Nov 12, 2015
Greetings guyz,

My bachelor is in Civil Engineering and i Would like to pursue Masters of Engineering in Canada(M.engg.). Can u all recommend me some universities for which:

1. Admission is not usually rejected and is easy to be enrolled

2. Getting a job is easier after graduation

The following r my considerations:

1. University of Toronto

2. University of British Columbia

3. University of New brunswick

4.University of OTtawa

5.Concordia University

Thanks in advance ! :) :)

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Unfortunately this is the real world. You can't have both 1 & 2. You have to pick which one is more important to you. If #2 is more important to you, then go with Waterloo or the University of Toronto. They are both excellent engineering schools. However they aren't that easy to get into.

punar

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2015
Med's Done....
1-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2015
LANDED..........
29-12-2015
first of all going for masters in an international university will cost you toooooo much
it will require GRE (i guess)
and u are supposed to have good GPA to go for a top university

bash123

Nov 12, 2015
The following r my considerations:

1. University of Toronto

2. University of British Columbia

3. University of New brunswick

4.University of OTtawa

5.Concordia University

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
first of all going for masters in an international university will cost you toooooo much
thats not true
this is not true either

these r some of the lies spread by agents who want to force u to go to a college as they get commission from colleges to send u to a college.

ndrs11

Star Member
Jan 24, 2014
mead said:
thats not true
this is not true either

these r some of the lies spread by agents who want to force u to go to a college as they get commission from colleges to send u to a college.

Agreed, College prices next to University prices are not THAT different, you might save some bucks by choosing a college which will most likely accept your application without even reviewing anything more than your bank account..... but the quality of the education and the opportunities after you graduate compensate the prices. And i've heard so many bad experiences from people coming to study in colleges...

Even if you choose not to pursue your career in Canada, having a degree from the University of Toronto or Waterloo, or BC, opens you doors for a lot of places in the world.

that being said, getting into universities in Canada is not easy. I'd suggest applying for as many as you can. apply to all 5 of them ;) ;)

Hassan1991

Nov 19, 2015
Hello,
I've completed my Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering. I am looking for MEng program in a field related to mechanical engineering. I have applied for
MASc Oil and Gas Engineering in the Memorial University and MEng ISE in the university of Regina.

overall GPA 2.82
GPA last two years 3.23
IELTS 7 band with no individual band less than 6.5
No work experience

Do i have any chance of getting into these programs. What other universities can I apply to with my profile.

thanks

mpottier

Star Member
Jan 23, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would also throw in Dalhousie University in Halifax (Daltech). As far as I know it is an amazing engineering program, and Nova Scotia is losing population so the provincial nominee program might be a usable route for PR.