+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

can u edit ielts in mon project after submission?

ak0000

Mar 10, 2017
i have question i already submitted the file. now quebe immigration changed the rules and one point short therefore i m wondering if i give ielts get 8 in listening or 7 in speaking. can i able to modify the online mon project ?

quebecRN

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
ak0000 said:
i have question i already submitted the file. now quebe immigration changed the rules and one point short therefore i m wondering if i give ielts get 8 in listening or 7 in speaking. can i able to modify the online mon project ?
What about your each points?

Gagan_

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
ak0000 said:
Yes you will be able to update points in future, but when option to modify(before or after preliminary) be avail and what is time frame in which we can update our final ielts or french info is not clear, may u can call midi and ask, but yes they will give us chance to update score.

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
I have been hearing about this "option to update profile in MON project" since Jan 2016 and it has not happened yet. Don't count on it. Once you have better IELTS score that will import your points , just send out a mail to MIDI with signed letter indicating that you want your new IELTS score be considered during points calculation. Print out pdf document from MON project that MIDI can use to track your application.

Gagan_

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
APPNOV2014NY said:
I have been hearing about this "option to update profile in MON project" since Jan 2016 and it has not happened yet. Don't count on it. Once you have better IELTS score that will import your points , just send out a mail to MIDI with signed letter indicating that you want your new IELTS score be considered during points calculation. Print out pdf document from MON project that MIDI can use to track your application.
I guess your advice is great, we can notify them that we want to update or application please consider it and avail this service to us.