+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can those who got PR through EE please check one thing for me?

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am sure that the Toronto office that did my medical exam wrote the wrong codes on my medical exam. Under IME: they wrote EDE when it should have been non-EDE. Under the next line, they wrote EDE-FAMILY, when it should have been worker.

I told them I was applying for permanent residence under EE. My medical has been set to 'passed' since May, and my ECAS just changed to "in process". I was so happy until I came across this possible problem.

Can any of you people who have made it through and gotten PR check those categories on your medical form, and let me know if any of you have the same categories I do? I'd be more likely to sleep tonight if you do!

Thanks.

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
dobes said:
I am sure that the Toronto office that did my medical exam wrote the wrong codes on my medical exam. Under IME: they wrote EDE when it should have been non-EDE. Under the next line, they wrote EDE-FAMILY, when it should have been worker.

I told them I was applying for permanent residence under EE. My medical has been set to 'passed' since May, and my ECAS just changed to "in process". I was so happy until I came across this possible problem.

Can any of you people who have made it through and gotten PR check those categories on your medical form, and let me know if any of you have the same categories I do? I'd be more likely to sleep tonight if you do!

Thanks.
there shouldn't be any problem since your medicals already got passed.

chaitanyaprsd1

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I too have the same type (EDE & Family-EDE) as yours and passed my medical today. I guess it shouldn't be any problem as long as the panel physician reported CiC with all the necessary checks.