+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can this qualify under NOC 2175?

Tridentus

Dec 23, 2016
Hi guys,

I work for the e-commerce department of a retail company in Canada and based on my experience I feel I'm in NOC 2175 (Web Designer & Developer) but I'd like a second opinion from any of you here who might have a similar experience. Other recommendations were NOC 2172 (Database Analyst & Data Administrators) or NOC 2171 (Information Systems Consultant)

My lawyer initially recommended NOC 2172 but the duties in NOC 2172 don't match well with this job description in my opinion (vs 2175)

The analyst will help build best-in-class user experience strategies and manage their
respective execution from end-to-end. In this position, you will analyse/interpret data and do some
competitive + industry benchmarking to identify new opportunities of how to engage customers and improve
their research/shopping experience. As a result of these efforts, the successful candidate will have
increased customer satisfaction and site conversion rates. Join us and be part of a fast-paced, rapidly
growing e-commerce department with one of Canada’s biggest retailers!

Job Description:
 Analyse and interpret multiple sets of data to garner customer shopping insights
 Examine key competitors and best-in class online retailers to identify new areas of opportunity and
understand emerging trends
 Analyse test results and incorporate those learnings into any recommendations
 Analyse on-site search behaviour to identify any path to purchase limitations
 Work with the Online Experience Manager to build innovative user experience strategies and
present them to cross-functional groups
 Translate user experience strategies for the interaction design team and assist them with
prototyping
 Work with the product team to build requirements and launch new site functionality or improve
existing
 Work with the visual design team to create new experiences or modify existing ones
 Work with in-house experts to optimize for SEO