+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can study visa refusal happen after PPR?

airforce1907

Dec 23, 2018
My study permit was approved online and my passport was sent to Cairo's Visa Application Center, and the passport still hasn't arrived back. Can a refusal happen after I have received the PPR?

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
My study permit was approved online and my passport was sent to Cairo's Visa Application Center, and the passport still hasn't arrived back. Can a refusal happen after I have received the PPR?
A refusal can even happen when you arrive in Canada, if the circumstances warrant it. However, it's unusual for a denial after the passport request.

Ayo787

Feb 18, 2019
Yes a denial can happen if you used any fake documents

Batman5550

May 15, 2019
What
A refusal can even happen when you arrive in Canada, if the circumstances warrant it. However, it's unusual for a denial after the passport request.
What are the documents required by the immigration officer at arrival .
Please Kindly list them for me

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
A refusal can happen at any point. However, if your application is genuine, and IRCC doesn't find something else wrong with your background, the chances of a cancellation after the PPR are very low.

Ajay2247

Jul 20, 2019
Same doubt here
Applied visa on 18 June ( non-sds)
Biometric On 26 june
PPR Req. 16 july
I got the mail regarding decision that “your decesion has been made, we need your passport to finalise it”
I didnt receive any conformation about the visa yet.
Worried about the visa.

Tq

HenryVo

Jun 2, 2019
Same doubt here
Applied visa on 18 June ( non-sds)
Biometric On 26 june
PPR Req. 16 july
I got the mail regarding decision that “your decesion has been made, we need your passport to finalise it”
I didnt receive any conformation about the visa yet.
Worried about the visa.

Tq
What do you have under "Final decision"?
For me, I have:

Final decision:
Your application was approved. You need to send us your passport to finalize your application.

If you have that, they pretty much tell you that you are approved in plain english. So if you get that, you are 100% approved.

Ajay2247

Jul 20, 2019
What do you have under "Final decision"?
For me, I have:

Final decision:
Your application was approved. You need to send us your passport to finalize your application.

If you have that, they pretty much tell you that you are approved in plain english. So if you get that, you are 100% approved.
I didnt get any final decision yett.
Submitted my passport on 19 july and till date just waiting for the final decision and stamped passport.