+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can someone help me understand my gcms notes.

RegularGuy

Dec 21, 2015
Hello, I have received our GCMS notes and they have the following notes,

Further, I note PA has provided an LOE and documented income to verify employment. I am satisfied on the balance of probabilities that PA performed the job duties of NOC ---- at during her declared employment duration. Following review and analysis of the PA’s cumulative work experience, proof of income, language test results, education and employment records, I am satisfied on the balance of probabilities that the PA meets the requirements of A11.2/ R75. A11.2 – Met, Selection EE – Passed *****SETTLEMENT FUNDS***** I am satisfied on the balance of probabilities that the PA meets family of 3 requirement. *****ADMISSIBILITY***** Criminality PA – RCMP screening: Provided - NRT * India certificate: Provided – NRT * FBI certificate: Provided - NRT

Can someone explain please what these notes mean in terms of processing? eligibility, criminality, admissibilities etc
The last thing IRCC asked was medical exam of dependent child which we provided after the date on which these notes were generated.
Thanks

Reactions: dayocanny