+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLZ ,MY GCKEY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN REVOKED MISTANKENLY

jellissa17

Jul 12, 2017
Hello,
I accidentally revoked my GC key . I have created a new account and I've been trying to link my application (numerous times) to this new account. I have unfortunately been unable to. Each time it comes back to "application not found". I am now a bit stressed as I have no other way to know if my study permit has been approved or whether your visa department needs any additional documents from me. Could you please advise on this issue.
The poroblem is that when i link my application it give me no result.

Please someone help me, my course start in september, i have no many time. :(:(

jellissa17

Jul 12, 2017
Just so you are aware this form is a public forum and has no connection to Canada immigration at all.

Linking applications always seems to be an issue for everyone and is a shame that CIC do not recognise this and make the search criteria less complex.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=592&top=23
yeah i'm aware but maybe someone can help me because canada immigration is not replying my email that's why i'm searching for an answer to my question.

Belouraoui

Jul 24, 2017
Hello,
I accidentally revoked my GC key . I have created a new account and I've been trying to link my application (numerous times) to this new account. I have unfortunately been unable to. Each time it comes back to "application not found". I am now a bit stressed as I have no other way to know if my study permit has been approved or whether your visa department needs any additional documents from me. Could you please advise on this issue.
The poroblem is that when i link my application it give me no result.

Please someone help me, my course start in september, i have no many time. :(:(
I have the same problem
I created a new account and tried to link it with the old one but it didn't work
Did you find a solution ?

jellissa17

Jul 12, 2017
I have the same problem
I created a new account and tried to link it with the old one but it didn't work
Did you find a solution ?
Not yet , i send an email to the visa officer to make them know the situatiom and contact the ircc so that they can help me in vain there is no solution. :(
I will try to call them, hope they take my call.