+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can someone explain what the hell is this express entry system? In layman's word

washington.state

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can someone explain what the hell is this express entry? Is it like monster and careerbuilder entry system where 45 million (beacuse these many people want to come to Canada) resumes will be stored, employers will look at them and if like, they will express interest and candidate will start wraping his pillow and mattress in his home country to move to canada?? Is that how it is going to work??

Let's say it will work as I described above then what are tips of make your profile attractive?

boske83

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
washington.state said:
Can someone explain what the hell is this express entry? Is it like monster and careerbuilder entry system where 45 million (beacuse these many people want to come to Canada) resumes will be stored, employers will look at them and if like, they will express interest and candidate will start wraping his pillow and mattress in his home country to move to canada?? Is that how it is going to work??

Let's say it will work as I described above then what are tips of make your profile attractive?
It will not work as you have described. :)
You can find all relevant information about EE system on http://www. cic. gc. ca/english/express-entry/index.asp . If you don't have time reading and understanding the provided information, you can always contact immigration consultant - I think this very website and forum is owned by one of the best consultants for Canada immigration.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
This requires research and time.
If you cannot invest time then alternatively you can invest money on the consultants as mentioned by the comment of the friend above.

vdn1214

Dec 20, 2014
HOW Can i Get My NOC COde ? From where ? or is their any kind of assessment required for it!?

Like : For education credential we preferred WES...

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
vdn1214 said:
HOW Can i Get My NOC COde ? From where ? or is their any kind of assessment required for it!?

Like : For education credential we preferred WES...
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Welcome.aspx
Your job responsibilitis should match
Job title doesnt matter

AndreasChen

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
washington.state said:

It is a shïtty system trying to gather IELTS high scores from all around the world into Canada and speak English together :p