+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can someone evaluate my essay?

mansiib

Jul 6, 2015
The best way to help underachieving pupils is to have compulsory after school activities which they must attend. This way they will become more involved in school and their grades will improve. To what extent do you agree?

It is often argued that low achievers in academics ought to attend compulsory classes after school which would aid in improvising their performance making them more serious towards school. I staunchly agree with the above statement because extra lessons can enable a student to grasp the knowledge effectively and more time constitution in school would indirectly make them focused on their studies.

To start with, the main reason why low performers must take up mandatory classes because, during the regular school hours, time becomes a huge constraint for teachers. That is to say, teachers have to finish the concepts within the stipulated time as a result of which she cannot dedicate extra time to pupils who are not able to grasp concepts well, thereby leaving such students to perform poorly in exams. In a mathematics class, for instance, when students are unable to grasp the concepts well, additional lessons can assist them in understanding the formulae and theories in a much better way and that too at the pace of the pupil. Hence, if compulsory classes are arranged after school the time aspect that hinders in academic performers of low achievers during regular classes can be addressed very well, and ultimately students could achieve better grades in exams.

Another reason why underachievers ought to attend compulsory classes because by doing so they can become studious towards school and career. To put it simply, it is not uncommon that poor performance in exams is not only the result of the lazy attitudes of the students towards studies but also time spent on unnecessary activities. The best example to cite, these days, student’s poor performance in academics is their focus on electronic gadgets which ultimately takes away the fruitful time they ought to dedicate to education. Therefore, if there are additional classes conducted after school hours, the pupils would be able to divert themselves to school and academics and channelize their efforts on their scholastic goals.

In conclusion, I am largely in agreement with the idea of extra classes for studies after school because the time constraint of regular lectures can be addressed in a much effective way enabling students to understand concepts better at their pace and can make them more concerned and focused towards academics.

Reactions: Cutemom

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
It is often argued that low achievers in academics ought to attend compulsory classes after school which would aid in improvising their performance making them more serious towards school. I staunchly agree with the above statement because extra lessons can enable a student to grasp the knowledge effectively and more time constitution in school would indirectly make them focused on their studies.
"""***
The introduction is too long and vague:
First it isn't often argued it is stated as the best so you'd rather say it is true that ....
Next Low achievers is not kind of common expression sounds as they seek low or their status are low. Rather say those whom achieve low or poor marks, and they don't ought to attend they have to, also this does not aid performance, it is stated to increase involvement and improve marks. So stick to the main idea.

To start with, the main reason why low performers must take up mandatory classes because, during the regular school hours, time becomes a huge constraint for teachers. That is to say, teachers have to finish the concepts within the stipulated time as a result of which she cannot dedicate extra time to pupils who are not able to grasp concepts well, thereby leaving such students to perform poorly in exams. In a mathematics class, for instance, when students are unable to grasp the concepts well, additional lessons can assist them in understanding the formulae and theories in a much better way and that too at the pace of the pupil. Hence, if compulsory classes are arranged after school the time aspect that hinders in academic performers of low achievers during regular classes can be addressed very well, and ultimately students could achieve better grades in exams.

Its not about enforce students to extra classes, its to how extent after school activities for poor grades students are helpful seeking involvement and improvement.

Another reason why underachievers ought to attend compulsory classes because by doing so they can become studious towards school and career. To put it simply, it is not uncommon that poor performance in exams is not only the result of the lazy attitudes of the students towards studies but also time spent on unnecessary activities. The best example to cite, these days, student’s poor performance in academics is their focus on electronic gadgets which ultimately takes away the fruitful time they ought to dedicate to education. Therefore, if there are additional classes conducted after school hours, the pupils would be able to divert themselves to school and academics and channelize their efforts on their scholastic goals.

In conclusion, I am largely in agreement with the idea of extra classes for studies after school because the time constraint of regular lectures can be addressed in a much effective way enabling students to understand concepts better at their pace and can make them more concerned and focused towards academics.
[/QUOTE]

Check out below link for more templates

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oqnUXby9UDcBeQCG_1JE4RbMaUNzx_e4/view?usp=sharing

Reactions: gudpples

M.E.L.

Oct 31, 2021
IDP (the officials from IELTS) have free IELTS masterclasses online for each category (writing, listening, speaking, reading). They also make the recordings available online (YouTube).
They're made by official people who evaluate and grade IELTS test takers, they explain what they're looking for in each category for each band/score.

I highly recommend it!

Reactions: swagnevada

markhell

Nov 12, 2021
I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work.

Mygroundbiz

irish112

Dec 3, 2021
We believe the $100 gift card survey is the best way for the customers to rate their visits and provide their valuable feedback, while also winning something in return.

DGCustomerFirst

Gagan4790

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Ontario
The best way to help underachieving pupils is to have compulsory after school activities which they must attend. This way they will become more involved in school and their grades will improve. To what extent do you agree?

Hi

I have checked your essay and posted on my facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/learnwithgagan
I am a TESOL certified IELTS tutor who has been helping students since 2015

quickmode

Feb 23, 2022
The patient portal is a communication service offered to our patients. We reserve the right to change the terms, conditions under which the portal is offered. By accessing or using the portal, you also agree that any modification will be effective and binding for you.

www.quickpayportal.com