+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can someone apply for PNP on their own without any consultant?

pradipnparab

Oct 8, 2019
Dear All,

If someone has applied for PNP on their own, request you to please advise on the procedure.

As per the consultants i am meeting the criteria by getting 69 points based on my Diploma in Electronics SSC plus 3yrs diploma and IELTS score for my wife and me. However applying with the help of consultant comes with an additional cost.

Also if there is no option of applying for PNP on your own, please suggest a good consultant with reasonable fee in Mumbai.

My coordinates as below.

pradipnparab@gmail.com

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
Dear All,

If someone has applied for PNP on their own, request you to please advise on the procedure.

As per the consultants i am meeting the criteria by getting 69 points based on my Diploma in Electronics SSC plus 3yrs diploma and IELTS score for my wife and me. However applying with the help of consultant comes with an additional cost.

Also if there is no option of applying for PNP on your own, please suggest a good consultant with reasonable fee in Mumbai.

My coordinates as below.

pradipnparab@gmail.com
There are many people here apply on their own and there are also few who are currently processing their profiles through an consultant. If you could do all by yourself, yes you can do and save a lot of money. This group was helpful and helping every member submit their application on their own.
People look out for consultants when they do not have enough time to handle document collection and submission. But in either case, consultant will advise you to collect documents and you are the one who is going to collect and give it to the consultant.

Reactions: LiliChung