+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can Some one clarify what is Can Plus visa ? and how to process the same ?

india..

Nov 14, 2017
I recently came to know about the Can plus visa, but am still not clear about this scheme.

I would be travelling to USA(Philadelphia) March for USMLE examination. My brother lives in toronto so he invited me to stay with him on way to Philadelphia which is close to toronto. I possess USA 10yrs multiple visa.

I came to know that i can apply for can plus visa, to speed up the process.

Can anyone brief regarding the same about the Can plus visa?

Thank you

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Can Plus visa defines as if you are carrying USA visa or travelled to Canada or USA in past, they consider your application as Can Plus. :)

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I recently came to know about the Can plus visa, but am still not clear about this scheme.

I would be travelling to USA(Philadelphia) March for USMLE examination. My brother lives in toronto so he invited me to stay with him on way to Philadelphia which is close to toronto. I possess USA 10yrs multiple visa.

I came to know that i can apply for can plus visa, to speed up the process.

Can anyone brief regarding the same about the Can plus visa?

Thank you
The Can+ program allows for expedited processing if the applicant has a valid US visa and/or has traveled to Canada in the last 10 years. Nonetheless, there are no guarantees that a TRV will be issued.

It is advisable to prove your strong ties to India + to submit your financial documents (although financials are not required).

You must also scan your US visa and/or entry stamps and specifically request for CAN+ processing in the cover letter (both for online/paper submissions). If you apply through VFS then request them to mark your application as a CAN+ one.

BTW we haven't seen any significantly faster processing recently for CAN+

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
I am one of the example of Can+ but completed 2months of submission and no updates. So before submitting or applying online make sure you have atleast 2 months time. Yes one thing do apply online..

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
I am one of the example of Can+ but completed 2months of submission and no updates. So before submitting or applying online make sure you have atleast 2 months time. Yes one thing do apply online..
i am second that means hold us visa but 67 days already no update since submission

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
@Omairi7 and @ubfx

No, both of you are not CAN+ applicants even though you have valid US visas. That's because CAN+ is not available for Pakistan passport holders
Dear Bryanna
I remember when i submitted my visa application, the officer add a sticker on my pouch of Can + (visited US/Can) . Anyways i dont see any significant impact of my travel history on my TRV application infect i came to know that Embassy checks all the points of previously visited countries if i was ever involved in any negative activity. :-S

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Dear Bryanna
I remember when i submitted my visa application, the officer add a sticker on my pouch of Can + (visited US/Can) . Anyways i dont see any significant impact of my travel history on my TRV application infect i came to know that Embassy checks all the points of previously visited countries if i was ever involved in any negative activity. :-S
i also remember there was sticker of can+ and US+ pink and green color and they put us one on my pouch

Famababa

May 8, 2018
Dear Bryanna
So omairi7 , what was your application desion ? And how much time does it take to get answer ??

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
So omairi7 , what was your application desion ? And how much time does it take to get answer ??
@Omairi7 Got the visa and same thing happened with my pouch they put can+ or us+ stuff but they surely did it but now we both got visas but it took 3 months and 25 days to him and 4 months and 13 days to me Good Luck

Famababa

May 8, 2018
@Omairi7 Got the visa and same thing happened with my pouch they put can+ or us+ stuff but they surely did it but now we both got visas but it took 3 months and 25 days to him and 4 months and 13 days to me Good Luck
Could you please help me i also want to apply but confused how to apply and what documents i have to submit , kindly provide me your any contact detail

SATTARPATNI420

Star Member
Sep 8, 2018
hello could you please tell me which countries citizen falls in CAN+ , i am holding pkaistani passport with non immigrant US visa , did i qualify for can+ , and if it works then how we have to show that we want our application in can+ program , kindly help

Xplod1313

Sep 21, 2018
I got my parents visa processed from New Delhi under Can plus in 7 days and yes I had mentioned it on the covering letter as well